We know you all can't be at the critics choice movie awards with us. So we're giving you some of the fun highlights you didn't see on television!
1. No Rush: You know at the Oscars how they always play winners off the stage? Not here. An announcement early in the show told winners that they show was running ahead of schedule. "You can speak a little longer," the announcer said. "We can extend your acceptance speeches."
2. Buddy System: So many different pairings happened during commercial breaks. Bradley Cooper and Don Johnson? The two were deep in chat. Do you think they were talking about Miami Vice? And then there's Chris Tucker running over to hug Ben Affleck. Emily Blunt and Cooper give each other a huge hug. Adorable The Impossible star Tom Holland introduced himself to Joseph Gordon Levitt and Anne Hathaway.
3. party patrol Don't mess with Silver Linings Playbook or Argo. There was a burly security detail stationed between the tables of both movies.
4. Everybody Loves Lovitz: Jon Lovitz is like the mayor of the show. I've spotted him talking George Clooney, Ben Affleck, John Goodman and Robert De Niro. Lovitz must have had an in with that security dude. Oh, and he and Joaquin Phoenix really embraced big time.
5. Oops! Henry Cavill looks hot no matter what—even when he had a bit of an unfortunate run-in at the awards. Someone bumped into the new Superman star while he was was drinking a soda, causing the drink to spill on his clean white shirt. If only he would have taken off his shirt to send it to get cleaned.