It's safe to say Lil Twist is not concerned with having a squeaky clean image like his BFF Justin Bieber.
The 19-year-old rapper from Dallas has been taking the tabloid blame for the Bieb's supposed "downward spiral" after Justin was snapped allegedly smoking weed at a party where his superstar pal was present, causing concerned to fans to dub the dude a "bad influence" on J.B.
But this isn't the first time self-proclaimed "homies" have hung out together. The two have been friends for years, but it wasn't until controversial photos of the pair surfaced that fans began to question the friendship. So, who is the lil rapper responsible for turning the Biebs into a big time bad boy? Here are five things you need to know about Justin's BFF-turned-"bad influence" Lil Twist:
1. He's Not Afraid of a Little Pot Imagery: Photos of the G-Rated Justin allegedly smoking a blunt are, clearly, tabloid taboo, but just take one look at Lil Twist's Twitter, and it's pretty obvious the rapper isn't fazed by a smoky snapshot. In fact, Twist's main profile pic shows the hip hop star engulfed in a cloud of apparent marijuana smoke as he lights up.
2. He's a Lil Wayne Protégé: Although Twist has yet to release a full studio album, he's signed with Young Money Records, Lil Wayne's famous label, which also lists Nicki Minaj, Drake and Tyga as top artists. No doubt, the reputable record label is home to some of today's top stars, but don't expect a kid-friendly artist to be signed anytime soon. Trust, the albums coming out of this label have a large parental guidance warning stamped on the cover.
3. He Was Pulled Over in Bieber's Ferrari: We already know Justin wasn't driving his white Ferrai when paparazzo Chris Guerra was killed trying to snap a pic of the superstar, and as it turns out, BFF Twist was reportedly the one behind the wheel at the time. Although Twist has yet to address the incident, Justin released a statement after the tragedy: "While I was not present nor directly involved with this tragic accident, my thoughts and prayers are with the family of the victim," he said.
4. This Isn't the First Time He's Been Called a Bad Influence: Twist posted a controversial shot of the famous friends ringing in the new year together, and it certainly looks like the two are popping champagne in the pic. "#2013 we gettin ready! #WildKidz #YoungRichGang! YMCMB!," the rapper posted as he pours a bit of bubbly into two tall glasses while posing beside the Biebs. "Stop influencing Justin!!" one concerned fan commented.
5. He's Grooming His Bad Boy Image: If Twist's Twitter profile pic wasn't enough, then may we point you in the direction of his micro-blogging background. The famous words "Sex, Drugs & Rock 'n Roll" are featured as the background image of his profile. And the lyrics in his songs are anything but squeaky clean. Here's an example from his hit tune "Flowerz" featuring Lil Wayne: "We got flowers for the ladies and d--k for them hoes / Some say the X make the sex / So I roll up my sleeve and roll up my weed / I'm getting money fast and all my hoes up to speed." A far cry from "Beauty and a Beat," no?
Do you think Lil Twist is bad influence on the Biebs?! Hit the comments with your thoughts on Bieber's golden boy image.