Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are havin' a baby! And the most important question (besides what designer will get the honor of outfitting that sure-to-be-swaggy offspring) is, what will the couple name the little one?
It'd be easy to assume that the duo known as Kimye would carry on a tradition of picking a "K" name (especially since 'Ye fits that mold), but since sister Kourtney already broke that rule (it's not Kason and Kenelope), there are no rules! Plus, we don't even know whether it's going to be a baby boy or girl yet!
But we do know how busy the rapper and media mogul mama-to-be are, so, inspired by celebrity baby names of the past, we have five suggestions for them:
1. Kimye: "Bella" and "Edward" aren't the only names Twilight can inspire. Renesmee (the vamp duo's daughter) combines multiple family names into one exotic moniker. So, Kim + Kanye = Kimye, duh! Or Kanyim, maybe, if it's a boy.
2. Kalifornia: Why not take a page from new mom Reese Witherspoon's book and look to the good old United States for inspiration (her son is Tennessee)? Since the duo are practically Cali royalty, that seemed like a no brainer. Then just swap out the "C" for a "K."
3. Hazelnut: Naming babies after food is probably the oldest trick in the book. Just ask Courteney Cox (Coco) or Gwyneth Paltrow (Apple). And since we know that Kim and Kanye love their Yogurtland stops, why not name the tyke after the best fro-yo flavor (Hazelnut Latté)?
4. Cannes Calabasas Midori Omari Mercy Kardashian-West: Uma Thurman named her daughter, wait for it, Rosalind Arusha Arkadina Altalune Florence Thurman-Busson. This is the closest we could get. Each name means something. All together it's a mouthful!
5. Red Six: Sure, it sounds like a baby spy (an awesome baby spy) but it's inspired by celeb pals Beyoncé and Jay-Z and daughter (and future Kimye Jr. BFF?) Blue Ivy. Red is a shared favorite color of the couple and, if you aren't up to date, "Ivy" doesn't refer to the plant but IV (AKA four), Bey and Jay's favorite number. Kim's lucky number? Six, duh!
Or maybe they'll just think of something new and creative and all their own. Guess we'll find out next year!