We're ready to start keeping up with Kimye's baby!
Yep, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are expecting their first child, and the ecstatic daddy-to-be spilled the happy news onstage Sunday night during his show in Atlantic City. (Indeed, in rare display of unbridled joy, Yeezy was all smiles.)
They're not only ones getting ready to ring in 2013 with loads of excitement: Here are five other celeb couples eagerly anticipating their own little bundles of joy next year.
Let the baby-bumpin' countdown begin!
1. Prince William and Kate Middleton: It's literally the crown jewel of preggo news! After months of breathless, hyped, manic speculation, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge announced that they will be producing an heir for the monarchy. Of course, it wasn't an easy time for Kate, whose pregnancy reveal was marked by acute bouts of morning sickness as well as the tragic death of her hospital nurse following a prank call by Australian DJs. Still, the duchess seems to be getting back to good health and good spirits: In mid-December, she made her first appearance since the baby news broke, attending the BBC's Sports Personality of the Year Awards in London.
2. Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson: Simpson must really love this whole mommy thing: Just seven months after she and her beau welcomed their first child, daughter Maxwell, rumors began swirling that the star could be expecting baby No. 2. After confirming the news, she soon took to Twitter to show off both her baby bump and some serious baby-mama cleavage.
3. Jenna Dewan-Tatum and Channing Tatum: Shall we call this the sexiest baby bump alive? The reigning Sexiest Man Alive and his stunning ladylove dropped the news earlier this month that they're expecting their first child, who'll inherit some truly enviable genes. Channing is more than ready to welcome their bundle of joy: Shortly before the big reveal, Channing announced that he'll be taking a break from acting, presumably so he can devote ample time to his latest role as daddy.
4. Shakira and Gerard Piqué: The She Wolf is having a cub! The songbird and her soccer-star beau are gearing up for the arrival of their firstborn—and in October, the proud mama-to-be revealed that they're having a boy. Not only that, she also gave the world a first look when she posted a sonogram of her bun in the oven. You can't say the pregnancy has been short on excitement, though: Last week, word spread like wildfire that the pop star had given birth—but it all turned out to be part of a cheeky hoax cooked up by none other than the baby daddy himself.
5. Holly Madison and Pasquale Rotella: From Playboy Playmate to kiddie playtime! The erstwhile pinup gal-turned-Girls Next Door star confirmed in August that she and her boyfriend have a little one on the way—and Rotella might have gotten himself in a bit of hot water after he prematurely revealed the baby's gender while texting a twitpic of the sonogram. (Ta-da! Its a girl!) But that hasn't stopped Holly from having fun with her pregnancy: Two months after announcing she was on the baby way, the proud mom-to-be was snapped dressed as Sleeping Beauty at a Halloween party in Disneyland. Yep, motherhood's quite the fairy tale for the blond beauty.