Seth Rogen, James Franco and the crew are back for what's sure to be another highlarious film.
The stars released the first—very NSFW red-band—trailer for their film This Is the End (which was previously titled The End of the World, and before that The Apocalypse, and before that Jay and Seth vs. the Apocalypse), which also features their buddies Jay Baruchel, Jonah Hill, Craig Robinson and Danny McBride, all playing themselves as they attempt to survive the apocalypse. What perfect timing, right?!
This Is the End, Rogen's directorial debut, hits theaters summer 2013, but until then, here's what we learned...
1. Don't Invite Danny McBride: Should you be facing the end of the world, make sure McBride isn't part of your group. Why, you ask? Because he will eat all of your food on the first day. Granted, the trash-talkin' funnyman wasn't aware that an apocalypse occurred, but for some reason, we doubt that would have made a difference.
2. RIP Michael Cera: It seems the Juno star didn't make it (sad face). While trying to bring McBride up-to-speed on what went down hours before, Robinson said Cera passed away (along with Jason Segel). However, McBride didn't really seem to care. "Guess if Michael Cera's gone it's not a total loss, huh?" Rude.
3. Janie James' Got a Gun: When the going gets tough, Franco carries heat. We're not sure if the actor even really knows how to use that pistol, but he pretends to look like he does, and that makes us feel safe. Plus, James puts on this "let's do this" face and it's kinda hot.
4. What Not to Do: If you're trying to create a safe shelter, maybe use stronger material to seal things shut, unlike this door. Not only is it barely covered, but it didn't take much to break open. Rookie mistake.
5. She's Alive!: In happier news, it looks like Emma Watson made it! Whether it was tactics she learned at Brown University or channeling Hermione's badassery, Watson and her ax lived on. Unless whatever it is she's looking at got her. Judging by her face, it doesn't look too good.
Are you excited to see this flick? Sound off in the comments!