This week was particularly dripping with drama, so waste no time getting up to speed and then voting for what you think was the most momentous story of the week!
1. Every Thousand Generations, a Perfect Child Is Born: Whether the first offspring of Prince William and Kate Middleton will be that golden child, we'll have to wait and see. But until then, we can only dream about the poshly attired adorableness that will be their firstborn! Better yet, the Duchess of Cambridge is out of the hospital after experiencing a debilitating bout of über-morning sickness, so now we can just keep anticipating their blessed event with utter abandon.
2. He Must Think She's Beautiful: That Taylor Swift works fast when it comes to making new friends. She barely skipped a beat after breaking up with Conor Kennedy, charming One Direction lad Harry Styles in time to hang out with him after being honored by the Kennedy family (and for several nights running). Quite the Rube Goldberg love life she has.
3. They're Glad She Came: Lindsay Lohan resurfaced backstage at Jingle Ball in Philadelphia hanging out with The Wanted, including Max George, the lad she allegedly smacked someone over at a club. And apparently she's with the band now, because she joined them backstage at Jingle Balls in Boston and New York, too.
4. Selena Gomez but No Grammys: Justin Bieber still appears to have his hands on his cute little lady, but he won't be grabbing any Grammy Awards once again, this time having been shut out completely in the nomination process. And the Recording Academy wasn't any more generous with One Direction. Instead, newcomers like Ocean and Hunter Hayes join big boys like the Black Keys, Kanye West, Jay-Z, Mumford & Sons, Jack White and Blake Shelton in top categories, along with Kelly Clarkson, Pink, Carrie Underwood and Miranda Lambert.
5. The Ones That We Want: Like peanut butter and jelly, John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John just go great together, especially around the holidays. And especially in super-amazeball videos.
6. Tragic Twist: The news coming out of England isn't all good, however, as the nurse who fell prey to a prank phone call made by two Australian radio personalities ended up committing suicide. No direct connection has been made, but Will and Kate expressed their deepest sympathies after the woman, Jacintha Saldanha, had taken such good care of the mom-to-be.
7. Kim Kardashian's Kitten Dies: Four-month-old Mercy, the Persian kitten Kanye West gave to his lady as a gift in September, had to be put down after she developed a cancer-like virus that destroyed her stomach. Kim, and presumably anyone who ever came into contact with that kitty, let alone purred over her on Instagram, must be devastated.
8. Back on Defense: Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife, Brandi Glanville, opted to take up her grievances with his new wife, LeAnn Rimes, via Twitter once again, resulting in a rough back-and-forth that once again abrupty stopped on Brandi's end. So, obviously, everyone has more important things to worry about, like health and parenting. LeAnn and Eddie open up, meanwhile, in an E! interview special airing at 8 p.m. on Sunday.
9. Wedding Bells 'n' Babies: Mario Lopez and Courtney Mazza tied the knot in Mexico, their adorable 2-year-old Gia serving as flower girl...Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris are back on track to I-do...Bachelorette couple Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum bucked a trend by making it down the aisle...Gisele Bündchen and Tom Brady welcomed their second child, daughter Vivian Lake...Lady Antebellum's Hillary Scott is pregnant with her and hubby Chris Tyrell's first child...90210's Shenae Grimes is engaged to model Josh Beech...Sugarland's Jennifer Nettles and hubby Justin Millers welcomed their first child, son Magnus Hamilton Miller.
10: PSY-Fi: Is "Gangnam Style" about to go out of style? It turns out South Korean YouTube sensation PSY once rapped anti-American lyrics at a protest concert in 2004. The international star, who at this time is still scheduled to perform at a concert being attended by President Barack Obama later this month, apologized for his incendiary language, but explained that the comments were made in the thick of an antiwar movement that was sweeping his country at the time. Maybe if he had created a little dance to go with it...