Love was in the air in Hollywood this weekend!
Celebs like Mario Lopez and Courtney Mazza said "I do," and former Bachelorette Ashley Hebert and Bachelor castoff J.P. Rosenbaum swapped vows as well.
But, those weren't the only stars making headlines.
• Tying the Knot: Mario Lopez married longtime love Courtney Mazza Saturday at Joe Francis' beachfront vacation home in Punta Mita, Mexico (look at their first photo!). Former Bachelorette Ashley Hebert also said "I do" to her beau, Bachelor castoff J.P. Rosenbaum. Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris are ready to tie the knot (for real this time) on New Year's Eve.
• Stepping Out: Robert Pattinson hit Tinseltown Friday, hobnobbing at Richard Gere's Arbitrage luncheon and then taking a meeting with a Warner Bros. exec at Soho House. Rumored couple Taylor Swift and Harry Styles were spotted at Central Park Zoo. Courtney Stodden and her hubby enjoyed a night of Muay Thai fighting.
• He's Back: Speaking of Chris Brown, the "Don't Wake Me Up" singer returned to Twitter Sunday following his now infamous online spat with comedian Jenny Johnson.
• Election Woes : Christian Slater sounded off on Twitter Friday, telling followers that the state of Florida discounted his vote for the Presidential election because the provisional ballot he signed supposedly didn't match the signature on his registration record.
• Breaking the Box Office: The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 continued to rock the box office this weekend nabbing the number one spot with $17.4 million. The fantasy flick was followed by Skyfall at $17 million and Rise of the Guardians at $13.5 million.
• Twitter Beef: Brandi Glanville reignited her feud with LeAnn Rimes this weekend, sending out a not-so-subtle tweet that referenced the country singer's post about being excited to go out of town with "[her boys]," those boys being Eddie Cibrian and Cibrian's two sons with ex-wife Glanville.
• All the Single Ladies: Kristin Chenoweth addressed rumors that she's dating The Bachelor's Jake Pavelka, telling E! News, "I'm single and I'm loving it."