Love was in the air in Hollywood this weekend!
Celebs like Mario Lopez and Courtney Mazza said "I do," and former Bachelorette Ashley Hebert and Bachelor castoff J.P. Rosenbaum swapped vows as well.
But, those weren't the only stars making headlines.
We've got all the details on Robert Pattinson's day out in Tinseltown, Chris Brown's return to Twitter, and who stole the show at the Governor's Ball, right here!
• Baby Bumpin': Georgina Chapman and Harvey Weinstein are expecting their second child together. The 36-year-old Marchesa designer is due this spring.
• Birthday Girl: Britney Spears turned the big 3-1 Sunday.
• Election Woes : Christian Slater sounded off on Twitter Friday, telling followers that the state of Florida discounted his vote for the Presidential election because the provisional ballot he signed supposedly didn't match the signature on his registration record.
• Bend It Like Beckham: David Beckham played his final game with the Los Angeles Galaxy Saturday, helping the team beat the Houston Dynamo 3-1 in the MLS Cup.
• Party Time: Heidi Klum finally got to host her annual Halloween bash. Shania Twain kicked off her Las Vegas residency in a hot catsuit.
Columbia Pictures; Summit
• Spiritual Healer?: John Travolta claimed he helped heal a car crash victim's broken ankle using a Scientology method called "assist."
• Breaking the Box Office: The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 continued to rock the box office this weekend nabbing the number one spot with $17.4 million. The fantasy flick was followed by Skyfall at $17 million and Rise of the Guardians at $13.5 million.
• Twitter Beef: Brandi Glanville reignited her feud with LeAnn Rimes this weekend, sending out a not-so-subtle tweet that referenced the country singer's post about being excited to go out of town with "[her boys]," those boys being Eddie Cibrian and Cibrian's two sons with ex-wife Glanville.
• All the Single Ladies: Kristin Chenoweth addressed rumors that she's dating The Bachelor's Jake Pavelka, telling E! News, "I'm single and I'm loving it."
• Top Honors: Actress Susan Sarandon presented the 2012 CNN Hero of the Year award to Pushpa Basnet.
• Selfie Pics: How cute is this?! Meryl Streep and Hillary Clinton were caught taking a picture of themselves on the actress' iPhone.