Attorneys for both the 46-year-old actress and her baby daddy appeared before the former couple's child custody judge Mark Juhas on Tuesday to discuss their case—this in the wake of the Thanksgiving Day brawl that erupted between Aubry and Berry's fiancé, French actor Olivier Martinez.
Neither Halle nor Gabriel was in the courtroom, and there's no word on what was said at the hearing, which was closed off to media.
However, it's expected that both sides addressed the routine emergency protection order Berry was granted that required Aubry to stay away from their 4-year-old daughter Nahla—specifically the matter of when her model ex might be able to see the child, especially since the Oscar winner's lawyer told E! News previously that she plans to file for an additional restraining order against him later this week.
According to the LAPD, Emergency Protective Orders are valid for five court days, though they can be renewed at that point.
For his part, Aubry secured his own temporary restraining order yesterday against Martinez after claiming in court papers that the thesp threatened to kill him if he didn't let Berry and Nahla move to France to be with him.