Just when things were looking up for a Justin Bieber/Selena Gomez reunion, the on-again, off-again couple got into a big spat during a dinner date over the weekend.
But Jelena's dramatic doings weren't the only things that caught our attention this weekend.
• Big Winners: Justin Bieber, who took his mom as his date, won big at the American Music Awards, taking home the Artist of the Year award, along with Favorite Pop/Rock Artist and Favorite Pop/Rock Album. But there's more to the AMAs than what you see on TV.
• Jelena Drama: Bieber and Selena Gomez continued to mix and mingle over the weekend, but their dinner date at a Japanese restaurant in Los Angeles went sour when the couple supposedly got into a spat Friday. Nevertheless, the Biebs was a "total pro" during his two-hour rehearsal for the American Music Awards Saturday, and the duo were spotted leaving the awards together on Sunday.
• Breaking the Box Office: Breaking Dawn Part 2 kicked major butt in this weekend's box office, racking up $141.3 million, making it the eighth-largest opening weekend on record. Skyfall came in second with $41.5 million, followed by Lincoln at $21 million.
• Touring With Rihanna: We pressed on with Rihanna's 777 tour, with E!'s own Marcus Mulick giving details about the singer's performances in Stockholm and Paris as he globe-trotted with Ri-Ri and 200 other journalists.
• Big Twist: Spoiler Alert: We dished on the big twist in Breaking Dawn Part 2.
• Bowling Over With Fun: Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner headed to the Berolina Bowling Lounge in Berlin Friday following their Breaking Dawn Part 2 premiere earlier that day in the German capital.
• TV Feud: Jennifer Esposito slammed CBS again over the network's decision to place her on medical leave from Blue Bloods after she requested reduced working hours to cope with her Celiac disease.
• Royal Rumor Kontrol: In spite of reports that suggested otherwise, a source told E! News Kim Kardashian did not send samples from the Kardashian Kollection to Kate Middleton, with the Duchess of Cambridge supposedly rebuffing the gesture and sending them back.
• Denied!: Former Desperate Housewives star Nicollette Sheridan was denied an appeal by the California Supreme Court Friday, which threw another proverbial wrench into her protracted wrongful termination suit against ABC and Touchstone Television.
• Not Impressed: President Barack Obama made McKayla Maroney's famous "not impressed" face after the Olympic gymnast visited the White House with other members of the 2012 Olympics gymnastics teams Thursday.
• Saturday Night Laugher: Jeremy Renner showed off his impressive singing voice and mocked The Avengers while he was at it, during his first hosting stint on Saturday Night Live.
• Season Three Is Coming: HBO debuted a new Game of Thrones teaser clip before Sunday's episode of Boardwalk Empire.