But while news of the ex-couple's whereabouts, their telltale tweets and Bieber's split-dodging radio interview dominated headlines this weekend, that wasn't all that was brewing in the celebrity realm.
• Breaking Up Is Hard to Do: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez may have dropped a few hints that a breakup was on the horizon via their Twitter pages, after a picture of the Biebs with a friend and Victoria's Secret model Barbara Palvin was posted that Gomez didn't seem too happy about. Meanwhile, Bieber neither confirmed nor denied the couple's breakup when he was asked about it on a radio show Saturday, and Gomez stepped out for the first time post-split, heading to New York City for promotional duties, where Bieber coincidentally had a concert Sunday.
• Celebrity Do-Gooders: Fresh off their honeymoon in Tanzania, newlyweds Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel helped out Hurricane Sandy victims in Far Rockaway, New York, by handing out relief backpacks for three-and-a-half hours. On Sunday, they treated themselves to a movie date.
• High Praise: Sir Roger Moore, who played James Bond in the franchise from 1973 to 1985 said Skyfall is the "best Bond of all."
• Love Letters: Sotheby's will auction off love letters from Mick Jagger on Dec. 12 that were penned to American singer Marsha Hunt. Speaking of auctions, The Wizard of Oz dress was sold for $480,000.
• Court Battles: A judge ruled Friday that Halle Berry will not be able to move with her daughter to France, following the Cloud Atlas star's request to relocate there because she feared for her safety in America.
• Box Office: Skyfall rocked this weekend's box office with $87.8 million, followed by Wreck-It Ralph at $33.1 million and Flight at $15.1 million.
• 2012 MTV EMAs: Get the scoop on who won what right here!