Just for our savvy style-obsessed readers, we're rolling out even more incredible trends today! Have you been keeping up? For reference, we've had six previous installments to kick off The Trend section on E! Online, and there's still more to come.
That being said, let the trend countdown continue:
9. Coated Denim: Even basic jeans are getting a tad more attention this season! Coated denim in striking shades like emerald green or rich burgundy pack major style points with minimal effort. Pair your covetable skinnies with a chiffon blouse and sleek booties for a street chic look that's bound to turn heads. Lea Michele was a knockout in her coated skinnies while at the airport.
8. Radiant Skin: Glowing skin never goes out of style, and right now we think a fresh dewy look is essential for winter. Start with a brightening serum (we're obsessed with Yves Saint Laurent Forever Youth Liberator) and follow up with a hydrating liquid foundation. Jennifer Lopez emulate this glow perfectly, and we're told that Scarlett Johansson is particularly fond of Dolce & Gabbana Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation to achieve this look.
7. Embellished Dresses: Follow Kristen Stewart's lead and shimmy your way into one of this season's most glamorous trends: embellished dresses. Ornate decorative elements are conquering feminine silhouettes including flirty cocktail dresses and glamorous gowns. Offering an unexpected jolt of glitz, beading details add interest to ordinary frocks, while simultaneously eliminating the need for additional jewelry.
6. Wine Lips: Rich dramatic lip colors are all the rage right now, and deep burgundy shades are at the top of our lust list. Best when paired with a neutral eye look, wine lips are seductive and mysterious, especially for nights out on the town. If you're looking to switch things up, just look to Sarah Hyland for inspiration--a berry-hued pout is highly recommended right now!
5. Oxford flats: Not a huge fan of heels? You're in luck! Oxford flats are all the rage right now, popping up in various shades and fabrications, no matter your style. Fashion-forward girls like Emma Stone and Taylor Swift are embracing this trend and wearing the flat menswear-inspired shoes with everything from cropped skinny jeans to ladylike skirts.
And there you have it! Don't forget to check back tomorrow for our last and final round-up of our very favorite looks of the season. We can't wait to share them with you!