And we're back! The trend countdown continues and we still have endless amounts of incredible looks to lust over. If you're keeping track, you'll know that we've discussed a handful of hot styles like emerald green, pantsuits, geometric prints and brocade, and we're only getting started. Check out these fashion-forward trends also on our radar right now:
14. Boots: Quite possibly the most essential footwear right now, boots are anything but boring. From fringed and fabulous to luxe and leather, there's a killer boot for everyone. Evoking a sophisticated and stylish vibe, boots of all types can be paired with everything from sexy skinny jeans (à la January Jones) to breezy wrap dresses. Kick up your heels and rock a boot that speaks to your personal style.
13. Velvet: This luxurious fabric is festive and sumptuous, making for a major must-have this season. Sensual and indulgent, this texture instantly updates any silhouette. Sarah Jessica Parker looked elegant in a velvet blazer even while casually running about town, and Nicole Richie was positively bewitching in a black velvet caftan dress.
12. Red Hot: There's nothing more alluring than a sizzling shade of red. This sexy color is popping up on all of our favorite style stars (especially Taylor Swift ) and we couldn't be more pleased. The ravishing shade is confident, bold and downright gorgeous. From full-length gowns to flirty day dresses, there's no shortage of fashion items drenched in this seductive hue.
11. Middle Parts: We couldn't help but notice that a crop of stylish stars including Julianne Moore, Kim Kardashian, Lauren Conrad and more have been parting their hair straight down the center lately. This striking look adds emphasis to the eyes and is surprisingly versatile, depending on how you style your locks. Loose waves give off a bohemian flair, while a sleek straight ‘do feels modern and fresh. Best of all, it's easy to pull off with any hair length and requires zero commitment.
10. Sheer: Subtly sexy and undeniably sophisticated, sheer fabrics are taking center stage right now. Allowing for a subtle peek of skin, sheer panels on dresses and blouses make for an alluring statement without overdoing it. Halle Berry boldly shows off a curve-hugging leather dress with mesmerizing sheer insets.
Don't forget! We're still winding down to our very favorite looks of the season. Be sure to check back tomorrow as we continue our countdown of all of the incredible trends you need to know about!