The trend countdown continues! Are you keeping up? So far we've gushed about our love for leather and lace, cutouts and collars, bangs and bejeweled looks and also oxblood and animal motifs--just to name a few! Whew!
If you're anything like us, you're probably still craving even more style inspiration. Without further ado, here are a few more fashion and beauty trends we're totally obsessed with right now:
19. Slick Hair: If you're looking for an easy update to your ‘do this season, slick hair is for you. This chic style recently seen on Kim Kardashian and Emma Roberts is seriously trending at the moment—and for good reason. It's effortless to pull off (a simple comb and a dollop of hair gel will get the job done) and keeps the focus on the fashion.
18. Chartreuse: Who said bright colors are only reserved for warm weather? Chartreuse is popping up all over the red carpet and we're in amazement at how incredible it looks on all skin tones. The bright yellow shade is vibrant and energizing, and best of all, perfectly unexpected this season. Throw caution to the wind and snag yourself something stylish in this cheerful shade.
17. Blue Eye Makeup: Mandy Moore embraced the blue eye makeup trend at a recent daytime event in Los Angeles. The star played up her peepers with bright cobalt liner and looked modern, confident and cool. Take our word for it; you'll be amazed at how a jolt of unexpected color around the eyes can really enhance your entire look.
16. Full Skirts: If you're looking for a bit more coverage for your lower half, you're in luck! Full skirts are totally in style and exude elegance and ladylike charm. Jaime King twirled about town in a full-length Christian Dior skirt and looked feminine and fashion-forward thanks to its defined waistline. Another tip: a fitted top balances out the voluminous shape.
15. Chunky Heels: Gone are the days of ultra-thin stilettos. This season, several designer have been ushering in a solid stacked heel with a prominent platform. This sturdy heel is a hit among celebrities and style icons like Louise Roe and Emma Watson. Anna Kendrick told us," I know it's very ‘Cher Horowitz 90s', but I think they look so cool! They're more comfortable too!" We couldn't agree more, Anna.
And there you have it!
Be sure to check back tomorrow as we continue our countdown of all of the incredible trends you need to know about!