With the passing of Hurricane Sandy late last week, it's no doubt Frankenstorm owned the weekend.
Everything from Saturday Night Live to East Coast-based celebs, like Michelle Williams and Jason Segel, were affected. All the while, the West Coast kept it mellow with the likes of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart out supporting one another, and even Snooki going au naturale for the camera.
• Les more: Les Misérables fans were offered a glimpse into the film with two new posters revealing how Sacha Baron Cohen and Helena Bonham Carter will look in the Tom Hooper movie adaptation of the classic musical.
• Mini Meatballs: Nicole Polizzi, better known as Snooki, tweeted an adorable photo of her—makeup free—along with her mini meatball baby Lorenzo. Nicki Minaj declared the lil guy "beautiful."
• Elton Wins: Elton John was declared the winner in a copyright case brought on by songwriter Guy Hobbs, who had sued the rose-colored glasses-wearer, claiming that his tune "Natasha" had been copied by John's similarly titled 1985 hit "Nikita."
• Cowboys vs. Indians vs. No Doubt: No Doubt pulled their "Looking Hot" video off the Internet after complaints arose from Native Americans and released a statement apologizing to those offended.
• Chris Rock the Vote: Comedian and actor Chris Rock released "a special message for white people" and took it upon himself to ensure us "Barack Obama is the white president you can trust."
• Sandy Night Live: While Hurricane Sandy blew through the East Coast, the storm didn't fail to make material on Saturday Night Live with host Louis C.K. either. The night included skits shedding light on the disaster with Cecily Strong's take on sign-language translator Lydia Callis and Fred Armisen as Mayor Michael Bloomberg, of course.
• Baby Bumpin: Supermodel Gisele Bunchen was spotted sunbathing in a bikini with her baby belly in Miami, Fla.
• Stalker Alert: Actor Jeff Goldblum's 50-year-old alleged stalker Linda Ransom was arrested for violating her restraining order and coming within 100 yards of the seminar-giving actor.
• Sandy Update: Michelle William's BFF Busy Phillips ensured us she and beau Jason Segel were safe and sound after their home took a beating from Hurricane Sandy. Meanwhile in Los Angeles, Adam Levine encouraged passersby to donate to Sandy relief efforts.
• Clueless about Clueless Reunion: Alicia Silverstone and writer-director Amy Heckerling grossed only $500 at the Friday-Sunday box office for their movie Vamps, although reviews weren't all bad!
• Ferrell for President: Funnyman actor Will Ferrell lent his voice and comedic side to President Barack Obama in a hilarious campaign video, urging everyone to vote in exchange, Ferrell promised to do anything, including eating toenails!
• Say What?: Big Bang Theory creator Chuck Lorre started a Twitter war after declaring ABC's The Bachelor franchise "idiotic."
• Gimme 20!: 30 Rock actor Alec Baldwin dropped down and did push-ups in front of wife Hilaria Thomas before the Rise of the Guardians premiere.