In our previous installment of trend coverage, we were wild for bangs, bejeweled looks and bold red lips; and before that, we couldn't get enough of winter white and fancy floral patterns. And while we're still day dreaming about lace and leather for standout style this season, we're shifting gears today as we offer you (yes, you guessed it!) even more tempting trends to add to the list!
Let the countdown continue:
25. Brocade: There's something so decadent about this fancy textured fabric. From brocade cigarette pants to dazzling structured blazers, there's a range of indulgent items to add to your wardrobe. Kelly Clarkson wore a brilliant brocade dress at the 2012 CMA Awards that inspired our obsession.
23. Studs: Rock ‘n' roll is here to stay, and so are studded embellishments! We're fond of studs because they instantly add an edgy appeal to just about anything—and can be found on just about everything! From cute collars to cuff bracelets, leather jackets to peep-toe stilettos, there's a studded must-have out there for you. Jessica Biel showed her loyalty to the trend in a head-to-toe studded look that was hard to miss.
22. Pointy-Toe Pumps: Particularly effective at elongating the leg, pointy toe pumps are making a major comeback and we couldn't be more pleased. This classic shape is feminine and elegant, particularly when paired with chic cropped trousers like Rachel Bilson's.
21. Oxblood: Possibly the hottest color of the season, oxblood is a deep reddish-brown hue that can easily be found on everything from skinny jeans to handbags. The rich intriguing color is flattering on all skin tones and looks incredible from day to night. Wear as a monochromatic look for major impact, or select just one standout piece for a subtle hint of the trendy color. Alexa Chung wowed in this striking shade.
20. Animal Motifs: We're seriously smitten with this adorable trend! We've spotted cuddly creatures (foxes, tigers, swans, you name it!) on cozy sweaters, chic loafers, handbags and more. To add some edge to her cutesy look, LeAnn Rimes paired a leather mini skirt and ankle boots with her playful red sweater featuring a baby bulldog.
Remember, we're continuing to count down our top trends of the season, so be sure to check back tomorrow for even more incredible style inspiration!