We hope you're enjoying our coverage of the best looks of the season, including our first and second installments highlighting sizzling hot trends like leather, lace and nude lips, and also cutouts, winter white and fancy floral patterns.
Curious about what else we're obsessing over? Let the countdown continue!
30. Bangs: Looking to update your look this season? Try bangs! Whether worn to the side or simply blunt and straight across, bangs are having a major moment right now. Not only do they give off a youthful, fresh-faced vibe, they also frame the face nicely when hair is pulled back. Rachel Zoe's classic bangs are strikingly beautiful and always in style.
29. Bejeweled: As the holidays near, we're in a festive fashion mood already! Bejeweled looks are stunning and special with just the right amount of glamour. Bejeweled tees work for daytime looks, while fancier cocktail dresses embrace the trend for evening. Demi Moore pulled off an exquisite look by Oscar de la Renta adorned with stunning beadwork.
28. Sleek Ponytails: As much as we love cascading curls and intricate updos, sometimes a sleek polished ponytail is absolutely perfect for any occasion. Julie Bowen, Kate Bosworth and Gwyneth Paltrow have all pulled off this look at recent red carpet events and we're in amazement at how incredibly impactful a simple style can be.
27. Geometric: Retro prints are back and better than ever! We're dizzy with delight at the abundance of circle, diamond and triangle patterns taking over some of our favorite fashion items. Slightly psychedelic, geometric prints are kitschy and cool and perfect for those holiday parties. Emma Roberts pulled off a funky fashion-forward pattern that we're totally wild about.
28. Bold Red Lips: There's nothing sexier than a classic red lip, and this season is no exception. We've counted dozens of darling celebs including Mandy Moore rocking this rosy shade, so needless to say we're more inspired than ever to paint our pouts too! To balance a standout lip, keep eye makeup natural and subdued for maximum effect.
And there you have it! Be sure to check back next week as we continue our countdown of all of the incredible trends you need to know about!