Craving more celebrity style inspiration? You came to the right place! From glossy nude lips to elegant tuxedo looks, our first installment of "The 40 Biggest Trends Right Now" highlighted just a few of our top obsessions, and we're just getting started!
So let's continue the countdown, shall we? Without further ado, here are few more sizzling hot fashion trends we're currently crazy about:
35. Pantsuits: In lieu of extravagant gowns, there's a fair amount of fashionable ladies wearing pretty pantsuits of mixed prints and patterns right now. This chic look is a refreshing update for both the red carpet and real life. To keep a pantsuit looking feminine, make sure it's perfectly tailored to your body (a cropped leg is advisable!), and always wear with heels.
34. Cutouts: Sometimes you just need to show a sliver of skin. In the case of one of this season's hottest trends, a sexy cutout achieves just that. Gwyneth Paltrow and Jennifer Morrison pulled off this slightly scandalous look beautifully with gorgeous black dresses that allowed for plenty of peekaboo action. Take note: To truly master this alluring look, the silhouette should be modern and slightly structured; too short, tight or revealing and you've gone too far. Kim Kardashian cleverly wore this trend during the day, pairing a risqué cutout crop top with a high-waisted Lanvin pencil skirt.
33. Collars: We've spotted several stars wearing prim and proper collars for day and night. Emma Stone wore a standout pink Valentino dress with a darling white collar, and Naomi Watts followed suit in a Victoria Beckham sheath dress with a contrasting collar as well. We love this trend because it looks polished and pulled together, no matter the occasion.
32. Winter White: The creamy color that's typically shunned after Labor Day is reveling in the spotlight right now. Winter white is classy, sophisticated and unexpected in colder seasons, making for a major impact among the fashion elite. We love head-to-toe winter white looks (look to Sienna Miller, Gwyneth Paltrow or Jennifer Lopez for inspiration) and think a red lip is the perfect finishing touch.
31. Rich Floral Patterns: No longer reserved for spring or garden parties, floral prints are staying in style well into winter. We're loving fancy floral patterns that are whimsical and artistic, whether splashed onto structured blazers or adorning fancy cocktail dresses. Solange Knowles donned an incredible retro-inspired floral frock by Dolce & Gabbana at the American Ballet Theatre opening night in New York.
Remember, we're counting down the 40 biggest trends right now, so be sure to check back tomorrow for even more fabulous looks we love!