Fresh from their lavish nuptials in Italy, newlyweds Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel were spotted in an airport heading out of the European country this week, with the "Lovestoned" crooner showing off his wedding ring for the first time just a day before.
But Mr. and Mrs. Timberlake's wedding news wasn't the only thing we were buzzing about this weekend.
• Newlywed Glow: Justin Timberlake showed off his gold wedding ring when he stepped out in Fasano, Italy Saturday, just a day after tying the knot with Jessica Biel. Sunday, the newlyweds were snapped walking through an airport in Italy in their first public photo post-nuptials.
• Nip Slip: After having quite a few revealing wardrobe malfunctions, Joanna Krupa let it all hang out (literally) while grabbing dinner at BOA with her fiancé.
• LiLo's Attempted Intervention: After Lindsay Lohan's dad, Michael, tried to stage an intervention at her Beverly Hills home Friday afternoon (and failed), Lindsay's mom, Dina, sounded off about the incident to E! News.
• Box Office: Paranormal Activity 4 topped the box office this weekend at $30.2 million, followed by Argo at $16.6 million and Hotel Transylvania at $13.5 million.
• Saturday-Night Laugher: Tom Hanks made a surprise appearance on Saturday Night Live this week, popping up in a few skits (including the presidential debate cold open) to show off his comedy chops. Meanwhile, Bruno Mars pulled double duty as the host and performer of the evening.
• Birthday Fun: It may not be her special day yet, but Katy Perry got a head start by throwing a costume party.
• Special Delivery: Adele and her boyfriend Simon Konecki welcomed their first child, a baby boy, Friday.
• Rants and Apologies: Chevy Chase had another outburst on the set of NBC's Community recently, using the N-word when he went on a tirade about his narrow-minded character Pierce.
• Royal Dish: Pippa Middleton talks about fame and her "bottom" in new book.