Just because Here Comes Honey Boo Boo isn't currently on doesn't mean that Honey Boo Boo herself won't find another way to score some TV time. Like appearing on KTLA and turning your interview into a rousing a cappella karaoke session (watch out, Katy Perry).
But on last night's Jimmy Kimmel Live Alana Thompson was totally professional. In fact, we think other stars could learn a thing or two from her. Like…
1. Walk in like you own the place.
2. Be animated.
3. Answer the hard-hitting questions. When conversation turned to nicknames, Jimmy Kimmel pointed out: "Lauren is Pumpkin." Alana: "The reason why we call her Pumpkin, because she a pumpkin. Yeah."
4. Give some love to the nerds.
Look for Alana next in Star Trek 3: Here Comes Spocky Boo Boo!
5. Media tours are hard. Take a break if you need it.
6. Find out what the desk is made of. We were all wondering.
7. If the conversation isn't about you, it doesn't matter.
8. Find a way to pull focus back to yourself.
9. Haters gonna hate. Don't listen to them.
10. Find amazement in the everyday.
This reaction brought to you by a glass of water.