1. Rihanna: While performing her hit "What's My Name" during a December 2011 concert in Lisbon, Portugal, Ri-Ri was forced to run off stage before getting sick. She later tweeted about the incident, writing, "yep, i ran off stage to throw up, halfway thru What's My Name ... made it back juuuust in time for RudeBoy."
2. Adele: You'd never guess it from her unbelievable vocals, but the Grammy-winning songbird is terrified of performing live. "I puke quite a lot before going on stage," she told Vogue. "Though never actually on stage...I s--t myself before everything. The bigger the freak-out, the more I enjoy the show!"
3. Taylor Momsen: The Gossip Girl actress turned rocker lost her lunch from food poisoning during a gig with her band the Pretty Reckless back when she was 16. Momsen later recounted the unsettling story during an interview will BBC 1 radio. "It was so hot, 102 degrees or something," she said. "I almost threw up in the middle of the second song. I was spewing in my mouth and swallowing it back down and I kept turning around and singing." Ick!
Dave Benett/Getty Images
4. Caleb Followill: In July of last year, the Kings Of Leon frontman got sick during a Dallas show and was kind enough to warn the audience before vomiting on the front row. "I'm gonna go backstage and I'm gonna vomit," he said. "I'm gonna drink a beer and I'm gonna come back out and play three more songs." Unfortunately for fans, Followill never made it back on stage. Poor guy.
Kevin Winter/Getty Images
5. Katy Perry: The always-colorful singer reportedly upchucked after receiving the Best International Female Award from Lionel Richie at the 2009 Brit Awards. "I'm so sick right now, but they said I should show up because something special might happen," Perry said on stage before running into the wings to puke. "Thank you to everyone at my record label. I proved I work pretty hard because I want to die right now."