There's plenty of other singers who've unexpectedly gotten sick and thrown up smack dab in the middle of shows (watch out in the front row!).
Gaga's and Bieber's recent vomiting incidences aside, check out these five other singers who've also puked from performing.
1. Rihanna: While performing her hit "What's My Name" during a December 2011 concert in Lisbon, Portugal, Ri-Ri was forced to run off stage before getting sick. She later tweeted about the incident, writing, "yep, i ran off stage to throw up, halfway thru What's My Name ... made it back juuuust in time for RudeBoy."
2. Adele: You'd never guess it from her unbelievable vocals, but the Grammy-winning songbird is terrified of performing live. "I puke quite a lot before going on stage," she told Vogue. "Though never actually on stage...I s--t myself before everything. The bigger the freak-out, the more I enjoy the show!"
3. Taylor Momsen: The Gossip Girl actress turned rocker lost her lunch from food poisoning during a gig with her band the Pretty Reckless back when she was 16. Momsen later recounted the unsettling story during an interview will BBC 1 radio. "It was so hot, 102 degrees or something," she said. "I almost threw up in the middle of the second song. I was spewing in my mouth and swallowing it back down and I kept turning around and singing." Ick!
4. Caleb Followill: In July of last year, the Kings of Leon frontman got sick during a Dallas show and was kind enough to warn the audience before vomiting on the front row. "I'm gonna go backstage and I'm gonna vomit," he said. "I'm gonna drink a beer and I'm gonna come back out and play three more songs." Unfortunately for fans, Followill never made it back on stage. Poor guy.
5. Katy Perry: The always-colorful singer reportedly upchucked after receiving the Best International Female Award from Lionel Richie at the 2009 Brit Awards. "I'm so sick right now, but they said I should show up because something special might happen," Perry said on stage before running into the wings to puke. "Thank you to everyone at my record label. I proved I work pretty hard because I want to die right now."