Ouch. This episode is going to hurt you, Glee fans. You have been warned.
We just finished watching "The Break Up," Glee's fourth episode, where everyone experienced some form of heartbreak. We can't reveal much without giving away everything (Ryan Murphy is watching us), but we can give you five things to expect from tomorrow night's game-changing episode:
1. Breaking Up Is Hard to Do: There will be more than one breakup by the time the episode is over. Each couple get their time to shine, cry and sing, but its Blaine's (Darren Criss) rendition of "Teenage Dream," that will really get the tears going.
2. Someone Has a Wandering Eye: Blame Facebook. Seriously.
3. Lea Michele Has Never Been Better: You think she was good at the train station with Finn (Cory Monteith)? Just wait until you see Rachel (Lea Michele) put all the cards on the table with Finn in one of the most intense scenes in Finchel history. And it takes place in a very special place for those two.
4. Sparks Continue to Fly Between Marley and Jake: Not all the duos on Glee are doomed. In fact, Marley (Melissa Benoist) and Jake (Jacob Artist) were right on track to becoming one of the cutest new couples on the show until something (or more accurately, somebody) derails it. Love just can't win this week.
5. One Couple's Status Is Left Up in the Air: Like we said, every couple will each tackle their own issues in the episode, but only one Glee fan-favorite pairing will be at a crossroads by the end of it. And their future is uncertain, to say the least.
Three Gut-wrenching One Liners:
"You know I will always love you the most."
"You were the first boy who made me feel loved."
"I don't want to be alone without you."
Before tomorrow, make sure you stock up on plenty of tissues, and keep a pet or a pillow nearby when you need to clutch something in agony. Let's meet down in the comments for a prayer circle.