Homeland's Claire Danesand Damian Lewis scored at the 2012 Emmy Awards Sunday, taking home the top dramatic acting trophies. As well, Homeland won Best Drama Series and Modern Family won Best Comedy Series and a whole bunch more.
And that wasn't all that was going on in Hollywood...
• Emmy Everything: Check out scoop on everything you want to know: The full show recap, the best and worst moments, the Fashion Police take, the funniest red carpet quotes, the complete winners' list and much more. Plus, we got Tina Fey talkin' about Ryan Lochte on 30 Rock, Jimmy Fallon busting on Amanda Bynes, Claire Danes all pregnant and excited, Max Greenfield contemplating Fifty Shades of Grey and True Blood's Denis O'Hare telling us he's planning to adopt!
Frazer Harrison/Getty Images; Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP
• Bad Day: Green Day frontman Billy Joe Armstrong lost his cool when his band's set was cut short at the iHeartRadio music fest this weekend. The rocker later checked into rehab following the incident Sunday to seek treatment.
Box Office End of Watch and House at the End of the Street tied for the top spot in this weekend's box office, with both flicks raking in $13 million. Clint Eastwood's Trouble With the Curve came in third with $12.7 million.
• Quick Recovery: Sharon Stone was back in action shortly after she suffered a migraine and was hospitalized in Milan Saturday. The Basic Instinct star was on hand later that day to raise money for charity at the amfAR Foundation for AIDS research.
• Saturday Night Magic: Joseph Gordon-Levitt gave a Magic Mike-esque performance during his hosting stint on Saturday Night Live, ripping off his blazer and doing a pelvis-thrusting routine with a few SNL cast members.
Photo by Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images
• Court Battles: Nicolas Cage's former security guard, Richard Brun, sued the actor for $115,000, alleging that Cage fired him for no valid reason last year and then refused to pay him. The National Treasure star's rep told E! News that Brun's claim was "completely absurd and without any merit."
• Opening Up: Fiona Apple dished on her recent arrest for possession of marijuana and hashish, as well as her stint in jail last week, in a rambling speech during her first post-bust concert in Houston Friday.