Lights, camera, fashion!
Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week is upon us in New York. And while we're definitely looking forward to seeing next season's trends, we're also hoping for some megawatt stars to light up the runways at Lincoln Center. Behold, fashionistas, the five things we're most looking forward to this NYFW.
1. Keeping up With Kimye!: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West took Paris Fashion Week by storm in July. Now that Kimye is super official, we're hoping the power duo will be center stage in Gotham City. Kim will be attending Fashion's Night Out Thursday, but our fingers are crossed she and 'Ye will be making the rounds (or even taking over the runways) all week long.
2. Victoria Beckham and Katie Holmes' Dueling Shows: Remember when Posh and the former Mrs. Tom Cruise were BFFs? We haven't seen too much of these lovely ladies together in recent years. This Sunday, Victoria and Katie will both be premiering their Spring 2013 collections. We're also hoping baby Harper and Suri are cheering on their mums from the front row.
3. Lindsay Lohan and Lady Gaga as New BFFs: From sleepovers to jewelry heist jokes, these fashion-forward, New York girls both share a love for style. And what better way to cement a budding friendship than front row at Fashion Week? We hope to see this dynamic duo causing havoc throughout the tents—and bringing some fun to the late-night parties.
4. Kendall and Kylie Jenner's Runway Return?: Both girls have rocked the runway before (Kendall strutted her first catwalk last September at the Sherri Hill show, while Kylie made her debut at the Abbey Dawn Show). But will Kim, Khloé and Kourtney's little sisters grace Gotham City's catwalks again this year? Our fingers are crossed!
5. Single (but Solo?) Heidi Klum: The Project Runway show is Friday, and we certainly hope the series' beloved hostess will be there to cheer on her top designers! This will be Heidi's first Fashion Week since her split with Seal. Somehow we doubt her bodyguard (and supposed hook-up) Martin Kristen will be providing her security detail for the day, but here's hoping.
Check back with E! News for up to the minute coverage of this year's Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York City.