The stork definitely was in and around Hollywood this weekend, with celebs like Snooki and Anna Faris both welcoming their first children.
But baby news wasn't all that was brewing in the celebrity realm.
• Special Delivery: Snooki and her fiancé, Jionni LaValle, welcomed their first child early Sunday morning, son Lorenzo Dominic LaValle, which got all the reality costars excited. Meanwhile, Anna Faris and her Parks and Recreation star hubby Chris Pratt also welcomed their first child, a baby boy named Jack, and Avengers star Stellan Skarsgård welcomed his eighth child.
• Twitter Beef: Rihanna and Joan Rivers went head to head on Twitter Friday, after the Fashion Police host called the singer an "idiot" for saying she still loved Chris Brown during an interview with Oprah. Didn't affect Ri-Ri too much, though. She was seen partying with Rob Kardashian over the weekend.
• Dirty Harry?: Shortly after Prince Harry's naked Vegas photos surfaced, Vivid Entertainment offered the royal $10 million to star in his first adult film.
• Banned: Ellen Barkin sounded off on Twitter after a Utah TV station banned her show The New Normal.
• Box Office: The Expendables 2 took home the top spot in this weekend's box office with $13.5 million, followed by The Bourne Legacy with $9.3 million and ParaNorman at $8.5 million.
• Picture Perfect: Matthew McConaughey reminded everyone how beautiful his family is.
• Friend Zone: Pippa Middleton was seen hanging out with an old, um, friend?