Sorry, guys, this latest Channing Tatum trailer is not a film about his stripper past, a how-to on his stripper moves or anything that has to do with him taking off his clothes (unfortunately).
Instead, 10 Years is a star-studded flick about Tatum's character, Jake (who is romantically linked to a character played by his real-life wife Jenna Dewan Tatum) reuniting with his old high school buddies for their 10-year reunion.
Have they grown up since graduation? Well...
1. Art Imitating Life: Like we said, Jake (Tatum) is romantically involved with the beautiful Jess (Dewan-Tatum) in the flick. And we adore seeing them on screen together again: Looks like marriage has only amped up their undeniable chemistry.
But, it's not all rainbows and butterflies—yes, that was a little foreshadowing for you.
2. Smart Tip: Jake's friends feel as though their 10-year reunion wouldn't be the same without a little pregaming, like old times. So what's the best way to sneak in some booze to your alma mater?
Marty (Justin Long) snags his baby's sippy-cup and uses that—genius!
3. Old Flames: Alas, no one can escape an old fling when making a blast to the past. In this case, Jake's ex is Mary (Rosario Dawson) who wasn't expected to show up to the festivities, but does.
And then it's just awkward for Jess because, well, the feelings between those two aren't all gone.
4. Embarrassing Snapshots: At some point during the movie, viewers will be rewarded with a wall of photos, but these aren't just any photos, these are actual old school pictures of the stars in the film.
5. TP Party: If any of your friends try to tell you that you're too old to go out and TP someone's house, just refer them to this trailer. It looks like so much fun that we don't care to argue whether or not it's juvenile.
Watch the trailer, and catch 10 Years in theaters on Sept. 14.