The Olympics wrapped up this weekend, with the Spice Girls giving one rock-star performance to close out the 2012 London Games.
But the last gold medal wins weren't the only thing sparkling in entertainment happenings this weekend.
• Bourne Bounces Batman: The Bourne Legacy stole the top spot from The Dark Knight Rises in this weekend's box office, taking home $40.3 million, followed by The Campaign at $27.4 million. Dark Knight Rises took third at $19.5 milion.
• Retro Glam: Britney Spears continued to show off looks from her Elizabeth Arden photo shoot, this time going retro glam in smoky eye makeup and a cleavage-baring getup.
• Olympic Gold: Mexico took down Brazil's powerhouse soccer squad Saturday, giving the country its first gold in men's soccer. Meanwhile, the USA women's basketball team took home its fifth straight gold medal Saturday, Russia's Evgeniya Kanaeva became the only athlete to win the all-around title in rhythmic gymnastics twice. Usain Bolt also won big, nabbing his sixth gold medal, and the men's basketball team won its second-straight gold medal (the last for Kobe Bryant).
• Not Impressed: Days after McKayla Maroney's scowling expression inspired a "Not Impressed" meme, the Team USA gymnast got in on the fun, tweeting a pic of herself making the face with two teammates. "The pool is closed.. #notimpressed," Maroney tweeted Saturday.
• Ochocinco Problems: NFL and reality star Chad Ochocinco was arrested on Saturday for an altercation with wife and Basketball Wives star Evelyn Lozada. On Sunday, he was dropped from the Miami Dolphins.