The Olympics were still in full force this weekend, with Serena Williams spicing up the competition with a Crip Walk after she took home her first singles gold medal.
But, that wasn't the only big moment at the London Games or in celebrity happenings.
We've got all the details on Michael Phelps' record-breaking win, Nick Jonas' American Idol announcement, Natalie Portman's wedding and more, right here!
• Family Drama: Following his admitted affair to Kristen Stewart, Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders is reportedly still estranged from his wife Liberty Ross, who played Stewart's mother in the film.
• Cooling Off: Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart's steamy romance may be cooling off after pictures surfaced of her dancer beau ducking into a peep show doorway a day before Lopez's 43rd birthday. Lopez is "taking some time to think about things" a source told E! News.
• Olympic Gold: Michael Phelps continued his record-breaking Olympic streak, picking up his 18th gold medal at the men's medley relay. Meanwhile, Serena Williams let loose, Crip Walking after she took home her first singles gold medal and became the second woman to ever achieve a Grand Slam. Also, Andy Murray beat Roger Federer and sprinters Oscar Pistorius and Kirani James traded race bibs. For even more Olympic coverage read Saturday and Sunday's Olympic roundups!
• Blanket Denial: John Travolta denied all allegations that he sexually assaulted a Royal Caribbean cruise employee back in 2009 and tried to pay him to keep quiet.
• New Couple Alert: Rosario Dawson and Oscar-winning director Danny Boyle were snapped walking arm-in-arm and kissing in Brighton, England Friday.
• Tying the Knot: Natalie Portman and Benjamin Millepied swapped vows in a Jewish ceremony at a private home near Big Sur, Calif., Saturday evening. Learn more about Portman's hubby here.
• Rising Above the Competition: Dark Knight Rises topped the box office this weekend, taking home $36.4 million, followed by Total Recall at $26 million and Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days at $14.7 million.
• Judge's Seat: Nick Jonas told fans he's in the running to be a judge on American Idol, tweeting Saturday, it "would be a dream come true if it happens."