The Olympics were still in full force this weekend, with Serena Williams spicing up the competition with a Crip Walk after she took home her first singles gold medal.
But, that wasn't the only big moment at the London Games or in celebrity happenings.
• Family Drama: Following his admitted affair to Kristen Stewart, Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders is reportedly still estranged from his wife Liberty Ross, who played Stewart's mother in the film.
• Cooling Off: Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart's steamy romance may be cooling off after pictures surfaced of her dancer beau ducking into a peep show doorway a day before Lopez's 43rd birthday. Lopez is "taking some time to think about things" a source told E! News.
• Olympic Gold: Michael Phelps continued his record-breaking Olympic streak, picking up his 18th gold medal at the men's medley relay. Meanwhile, Serena Williams let loose, Crip Walking after she took home her first singles gold medal and became the second woman to ever achieve a Grand Slam. Also, Andy Murray beat Roger Federer and sprinters Oscar Pistorius and Kirani James traded race bibs. For even more Olympic coverage read Saturday and Sunday's Olympic roundups!
• Rising Above the Competition: Dark Knight Rises topped the box office this weekend, taking home $36.4 million, followed by Total Recall at $26 million and Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days at $14.7 million.
• Happy Birthday Mr. President: President Barack Obama celebrated his 51st Saturday. The leader of the free world kept plans for his official birthday under wraps, but will have a private party in his Chicago home with contributors to his campaign Aug. 12.