It's been close to three months since Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie made headlines with the birth of their golden twins, Knox and Vivienne, and then disappeared underground—or at least to a château in France.
Now they've resurfaced in an ultrarevealing (at least for Angie) new photo spread for W's November issue, featuring the new mom breast-feeding one of her babies. The 21 pics were apparently shot by Brad while the fam was holed up at Château Miraval.
So what does the interview reveal?
• Brangelina plans to add at least one more child to their brood. • Vivienne is "sturdier" and "more demanding" than her more "chill" and music-loving brother Knox, which makes him just like his dad.
• Brangelina plans to add at least one more child to their brood.
• Vivienne is "sturdier" and "more demanding" than her more "chill" and music-loving brother Knox, which makes him just like his dad.
• Angelina has no intention of raising the kids in just one spot. "If you tell them we're getting on a plane tomorrow, they're all excited to pack their bags, and if you say we're not coming back for months, they won't bat an eye."
• The Jolie-Pitt bedroom is the family's favorite hangout, but Angie's trained the kids to knock before entering. "We've got that part down. Because Mommy and Daddy need some space."
And that's not all. From this week's photos ops in New York, New Orleans and Nice to a slew of additional magazine articles hitting the Web, brace yourself for a nonstop Brangelina onslaught until her movie Changeling hits theaters Oct. 24.
Among the many wonderful new things you'll learn about the couple (isn't it amazing how many secrets there are left to reveal?) are:
• Angie had a hard time kicking her pregnancy diet of Hot Pockets, french fries and ice cream, but she has found the strength to go on with regular food deliveries from a Berlin department store.
• Brad is a saint. When the kids were suffering from their jet-set lifestyle—nonstop travel will do that to you—he took care of them and let her sleep. "He's an amazing father: totally devoted," she gushes.
• Finally, Angie will only date artistic types like Brad, Billy Bob and Jonny Lee because "they're a very talkative and expressive bunch": "I wouldn't have it any other way."