Hollywood BFF alert?
Lindsay Lohan's been successfully cruising on the comeback track (she recently wrapped production on the Lifetime film Liz & Dick) and now it seems like she's found a newfound friend in none other than pop superstar Lady Gaga.
The odd couple met last night when Gaga stopped by LiLo's favorite Hollywood hotspot—the Chateau Marmont!—for some after-hours fun. A source tells E! News the Mean Girls actress is living at the hotel "intermittently while work is being done on her house."
"@LindsayLohan when you ordered a cucumber and a knife to the bar last night I thought you were gonna perform a vasectomy #justaskinnybitch," Gaga tweeted, along with a photo of the unusual snack with the caption, "@LindsayLohan how much could one do with this arrangement."
Lindsay replied, "#skinnysnack1 @ladygaga hahaha." Gaga's tweets have since been taken down.
While the duo's future in the friendship department is anyone's guess, Gaga isn't the first of Lohan's A-list pals. Let's take a look at Lohan's top five most notable party pals...
1. Paris Hilton: The heiress and Lohan have definitely had a rocky relationship since first bonding over their love of hitting the Hollywood club scene. From Hilton and pal Brandon Davis' infamous "fire-crotch" name-calling to Hilton's more recent jewelry-stealing dig at Lohan on her show The World according to Paris, these two haven't exactly had the smoothest friendship. However, it seemed like Lohan and Hilton had finally made up when they reconnected last summer. "The girls have had their falling-outs in the past, but they've put that all behind them," a source told E!. "They feel that life is short and they're adults and have been friends way too long to let go."
2. Samantha Ronson: Lohan dated the celeb deejay on and off for about two years. "We are taking a brief break so I can focus on myself," Lohan told E! in 2009 during one particularly tumultuous point in their relationship. However, when the lovebirds were on, they never missed a chance to hit the town together for dinner or partying. Lohan was often seen hanging with Ronson in the deejay booth at clubs. Since splitting, the former couple has been seen occasionally hanging out together as friends.
3. Britney Spears: Back in 2006, there was a time when the pop princess joined in on Lohan and Hilton's late-night Hollywood outings. The trio hit hotspots like Guys & Dolls nightclub before hopping over to each other's houses for BFF sleepovers. Lohan and Spears' friendship was short-lived, however.
4. Dina Lohan: Who better to be by your side during a night on the town than your own mother, right? OK, maybe not. But the starlet and Lohan matriarch have always been party pals. Dina even hit Hollywood's Las Palmas nightclub club with Lohan the same day that the embattled actress attended a court-mandated sobriety class! And if clubbing together wasn't enough, remember when the duo got a little too close for comfort when they—ick!—supposedly shared a scandalous-looking smooch while celebrating Dina's 49th birthday out in NYC last year?! Boundaries, anyone?
5. Her Boyfriends: Lohan's had her share of party pals of the male-variety. She began dating That 70's Show star Wilmer Valderrama back in 2004 when she was just 17, but they split up after just six months together. Lohan hit the London club scene during a short fling with British bad boy Calum Best in 2007 and was also reportedly involved with Heath Ledger around the time of his tragic death in 2008. More recently, Lohan was spotted making out with multimillionaire hotelier Vikram Chatwal in NYC last year after partying together into the wee hours of the morning.
—Additional reporting by Katie Rhames