Patrick Schwarzenegger and Taylor Swift heated up the rumor mill on Independence Day when they were spotted canoodling at Schwarzenegger's family's compound in Cape Cod, leading to speculation that the pair was quite enchanted with each other.
But, while neither Schwarzenegger nor Swift has confirmed they're more than just friends, we still couldn't help but take a deeper look at Swift's possible new man.
1. Famous Family: Does Patrick's last name (or the picture above) ring a bell? The 18-year-old cutie is the oldest son of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver, and has three other siblings, Katherine, 22, Christina, 20, and Christopher, 14.
2. College Man: Following in the footsteps of his sister Katherine, Patrick will head to the University of Southern California (one of his top choices) this fall. Meanwhile, sister Katherine graduated from the university this year. "OFFICIALLY A USC TROJAN!! committed to USC today," Patrick shared on his Facebook page upon his acceptance into USC. "cant wait for the next few years. FIGHT ON."
3. He's a Businessman and a Philanthropist: In 2009, Patrick launched Project360 with cocreators Nick Sheinberg and Kimberly Barth, which uses "fashion as a vehicle to generate social awareness of important global issues such as Alzheimer's Disease, cancer and children in need," according to the company's website. Each piece in Project360's collection features an inspirational mantra, with portions of its sales donated to various charities.
4. He's One Lucky Guy: In March, Patrick was left cut and bruised from a ski accident in Sun Valley, Idaho. Luckily, he was OK, tweeting about the accident the day that it happened. "Little ski accident today," Patrick tweeted at the time, along with a photo of himself strapped tightly onto a stretcher that he posted on his WhoSay account. "Some bruises and stiches down back and butt. Thanks to Sun Valley doctors for everything." Whew!
5. Budding Movie Star: After posing shirtless for a Hudson jeans campaign last August, Patrick is back in the spotlight, costarring in Grown Ups 2 with Swift's ex, Taylor Lautner. Awkward anyone?