It was all about babies, Tomkat and weddings this weekend, with Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes said to be working toward a divorce settlement, Kourtney Kardashian and Sienna Miller both having babies and Ellie Kemper tying the knot.
But, those weren't the only headline-making celebrities.
Take a peek at Kate Hudson's post-baby bod, how The Amazing Spider-Man rocked the box office, and much more, right here in our weekend wrap-up!
• TomKat Split: After announcing their split a couple of weeks ago, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are reportedly working towards a divorce settlement to avoid a battle in court. Meanwhile, Holmes is said to be starting work on her latest film, Molly, where she plays a single mom.
• RIP: Oscar winner Ernest Borgnine, whose films included such classics as Marty, The Dirty Dozen and The Wild Bunch, died of renal failure on Sunday. He was 95.
• More Sad News: Prayers and support poured in to Twitter for Usher Saturday after the son of the R&B star's ex-wife Tameka Foster was in a Jet-Ski accident Saturday that landed him in critical condition.
• Here Comes Baby!: Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick welcomed a baby girl, Penelope Scotland Disick early Sunday morning. Meanwhile, Sienna Miller and her fiancé Tom Sturridge reportedly welcomed their first child over the weekend in London.
• Hot Mama: Kate Hudson showed off her post-baby bod in a skimpy black bikini on a family vacation in Greece recently, before jetting off to France.
• Spidey Cents: The Amazing Spider-Man rocked the box office this weekend, taking home $65 million, followed by Ted at $32.6 million and Brave at $20.2 million.
• Twitter Hacker: A racist tweet to Young Berg that appeared to come from KTLA entertainment reporter Sam Rubin's Twitter account ended up being no more than a Twitter-hacking incident.