Magic Mike hits theaters this Friday (we've pre-ordered our tickets, obviously) and we can't wait to see Channing Tatum, Joe Manganiello, Alex Pettyfer, Matt Bomer and Matthew McConaughey strip down for us on the big screen.
But fortunately for all of us Magic Mike maniacs, the fellows have already given us some super-sexy glimpses of the near-naked gloriousness we can expect to see in theaters.
Behold, the five best strip teases leading up to the official release! (These are mostly SFW, but the dudes are stripping so proceed at your own risk.)
1. Daytime Delight: When Joe Manganiello stopped by The Wendy Williams Show, he brought more than six-pack abs and charming conversation: He brought his stripper moves! Joe treated a lucky audience member to an up close and personal dance. Wendy hurled cash at Mr. Manganiello, who then rewarded her with her own lap dance. If you're like us and want to get right to the action, fast forward to the 3:07 mark in the clip above.
2. Today Show Treat: Channing Tatum made Wednesday morning—well, wonderful. Magic Mike himself shocked the Today Show audience (and hosts, apparently!) when he led a flash mob of scantily clad dancers in a choreographed performance to "It's Raining Men." Rockefeller Plaza will never be the same.
3. Kinky With Kelly: Channing had quite the effect on Kelly Ripa's Live cohost Michael Strahan. On Thursday, the former NFL star jumped from his chair, ripped off his pants and did the best darn stripper dance he could do on morning TV. Channing let Michael take center stage (just this once) but cheered him on like he was at a bachelorette bash!
4. Elizabeth's Elation: Hunger Games star Elizabeth Banks won the MTV Movie Award for Best On-Screen Transformation, but the best part? Her popcorn award was presented to her by Big Dick Richie himself (aka Joe Manganiello). Dressed as a sexy fireman (shirtless, thank goodness!) Surrounded by Joe, Matthew McConaughey and Channing Tatum, She thanked MTV "for this moment right here," then playfully grabbed at the man candy surrounding her. "This is just the best moment of my life," she exclaimed.
5. Pre-Fame Fabulousness: Channing Tatum didn't need Tinseltown's help to drive throngs of women wild. Us Weekly unearthed a video from 1999 of the model-turned-actor dancing and stripping in a real-life "Chippendales-style revue" called Male Encounter! The former owner of the now-defunct Florida club told the mag Channing "was shy at first, but he really knew how to work the stage."