School is in session, loyal Awful Truth readers!
All week we're dishing out the life lessons that we've learned from our many years living in Tinseltown. So far we've covered bad girls finishing first (isn't that right, null?) and the dangers of putting your Twitter foot in your mouth (isn't that right, null?).
But there's still so much more! Recess is over and we're ready to present you with five more things our dear Hollywood has taught us:
11. Everyone Loves a Good Hat: Isn't that why royal fever caught on?! Sure, null and his bride, null (now the Duchess of Cambridge, of course), looked dang good on their wedding day, but the real draw was all those oh-so-chic caps! At least in our humble opinion, that is. And it's not just a U.K. thing—Aretha Franklin knows better than anyone. Remember her giant bow hat? Of course you do!
12. Hollywood Isn't Just for Actors: Or musicians or any of the other typical entertainment types. Oh, no. Hollyweird loves a good politician now! Sure, there's President null, who's been known to rub elbows with A-list elite like null. But we're talking about the biggest celeb politician of 'em all: former governor turned reality star turned correspondent null. Could you imagine T-town without her?!
13. Taking the High Road Pays Off: OK, confession time: We love a good tabloid scandal. We die for those juicy times when starlets like null blab all to the tabloids about their tragic love lives, but we think it's equally important to see stars handle the ups and downs of Tinseltown with class. Case in point? null and her elegant, tight-lipped approach to moving on from her ex-husband's sex scandal.
14. Sex Sells: We know what you're thinking: Duh. But there's a twist! We've all known for-ev-er that the ladies in this town can sell anything by stripping down to their skivvies or some slinky bathing suit and the men of America would eat it up. But what about the women? Hollywood seems to just now be learning—via delish dish like Fifty Shades of Grey and the abtastic Magic Mike—that the good ol' American ladies are just as horny! Equality sure is ogle-worthy, huh?
15. What's Old Is New Again: History has a way of repeating itself—and sometimes we're lucky enough to reap the benefits of that. Like, say, when the boy bands seemed to die out in the late '90's-early 2000's (R.I.P. NSYNC and glory- days Backstreet Boys). But a decade or so later and we're blessed with another round courtesy of the Wanted and null. Nothing ever truly goes out of style, does it? So what fad do you want to make a comeback next?!