We've learned plenty of lessons over the years in Hollywood, and what kind of gossip gurus would be we if we didn't share our secrets?!
Some, courtesy of you loyal readers, and others, from the H'wood stars we've worshipped (and occasionally taunted) over the years. We served up the first dish of our Hollywood wisdom and paid tribute to our Blind Vice superstars, Disney divas and Gay BFFs, and we're continuing our countdown with a look back at five more fabulously awful moments.
Want an A+ in Hollywood 101? You're in luck—Team Truth's got you covered with every lesson to become an expert in this crazy city.
6. Bad Girls Finish First: Forget the girlie Hollywood days where that wholesome image was all the rage! Now, its badass chicks like Kristen Stewart, Angelina Jolie and Rihanna who run this town. Whether Kristen's flipping the bird, Angie's flashing a thigh-high slit or Rihanna's donning a see through shirt—their DGAF 'tude is just so infectious. And the trend's even taken to the big screen as rebel chicks are leading the pack—think heroines like Jennifer Lawrence and Rooney Mara, whose big-screen flicks killed any bad-boy competition.
7. Sometimes You Have to See It to Believe It: Remember when Beyoncé's baby bump allegedly deflated and girl's still fighting the backlash months after Blue Ivy was born? Or what about the are-they-or-aren't-they Robsten back and forth even though the couple's been going strong for four years? Or when you first heard the news Britney Spears shaved her head?! In this town, a picture really does equal a thousand words (or maybe thousand bucks) and we've come to expect photographic evidence along with every tabloid truth we read. Sorry dolls, but this is 2012—if the paps didn't snap a pic, then it just doesn't exist.
8. Where There's Smoke There's Fire: As frequent as breakups are in this biz, there are some we just don't want to face (looking at you, Heidi and Seal). But, nine times out of 10, there's usually something fueling tabloid speculation. Case in point? Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis who finally called it quits after adamantly denying that they were on the rocks, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston who were photographed on a romantic vacay just before announcing their divorce or even Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey, who fought those pesky tabloid rumors for months in the height of their Newlyweds days. Seriously, slam the tabloids, the paps and the alleged "sources" all you want—we'll be the ones saying "told ya so" when that infamous breakup cover hits the shelves.
9. Anyone Can Make a Comeback: OK, so it is just a Lifetime movie, but did you ever think you would see Lindsay Lohan back on set working her butt off?! Yeah, neither did we—but that's what's so great about this town! LiLo's got five mug shots to date, but the comebacking queen is still trying to salvage her career. And then there are our two fave X-Factor babes—Demi Lovato and Britney Spears—who returned from rehab better than ever with even more fans than before. Admit it, Hollywood loves a makeover, and it's that much sweeter when a celeb can makeover their life.
10. Once a Bachelor, Always a Bachelor: As much as you all would love to see George Clooney find the One, we've got a seriously single news flash—this dude's not settling down anytime soon (at least we highly doubt it). He's had more ladyloves than we can keep up with, and we seriously doubt he's ever going to trade his life in the leggy-blonde-fast-lane (can ya blame him?). And fellow hunk Leonardo DiCaprio has followed suit. He's dated a slew of sexy Victoria's Secret models and loves his casual jet-setting lifestyle. Our only word of advice? Tread carefully, Leo—you wouldn't want a catfight on that V.S. catwalk.