It's no secret that Team Truth loves Hollywood. But it's not all just entertainment when it comes to keeping an eye on Tinseltown's hottest stars—we like to think that we're learning a new lesson every day from our dear celeb pals.
And after years and years of reporting on the lifestyles of the sometimes scandalous but always fabulous stars in Tinseltown, we've decided to look back on some of the bigger lessons we've learned. Our first five cover everything from matters of the heart to making headlines.
So take a seat, grab your notebooks, and let's get down to business…
1. Love Triangles Never Die! Just ask Jennifer Aniston. Even though her relationship with ex-hubby Brad Pitt ended just shy of a decade ago (not to mention the fact that she's serious with another man), people still pit the former Friends star against Brad's current fiancée, Angelina Jolie. Or ask Nikki Reed, who's married and still gets tossed in the romance loop with Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.
2. Get In Good With a Gay Guy! This one goes double for the ladies. Because we all know how tough Tinseltown is on aging babes (even though some of the best performances in the past years have come courtesy of Meryl Streep, Tilda Swinton, etc.), but when the career is fading, there's nothing like a gay guy to revamp it! Look at Jessica Lange's Emmy-winning turn on Ryan Murphy's American Horror Story.
3. Disney Delivers on the Drama! Want to know who will be delivering the headlines in five or so years? Just look at who's living in the Mouse House right now (Bridgit Claire Mendler, perhaps?!). Because we all know Mickey's alumni can deliver the drama. There's Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato, to name a few. And the Disney dudes get in on the action, too—right, Zac Efron?!
4. Be Careful What You Tweet! Twitter has opened up a whole new world of celebrity communication, what with the stars being able to blast 140-character blurbs to the world sans any filter—aka every publicist's worst nightmare! And while some celebs keep their noses clean, countless people have put their e-foot in their e-mouth courtesy of the microblogging site (Ashton Kutcher! Oprah!). Others, well, they don't care whom they offend (Rihanna!).
5. Someone Is Always Watching! Trying to keep a secret in Hollyweird? Good luck with that! As some of our favorite Blind Vice superstars can tell ya, dirty laundry always gets aired out. That's how we know about Toothy Tile's secret lovers, Nevis Divine's dating drama, Veronica Bee-Stings' surgical secrets, Harriet Talons' personality problems and so, so much more. So even if you're not an A-lister, boys and gals, remember: Skeletons don't stay buried forever!