Twi-hards, Krisbians and Robsten lovers unite—it's finally here.
Obviously, the "It" we're referring is the brand-new Breaking Dawn Part 2 trailer, which hit the web this morning on none other than Mr. Edward Cullen's 111th birthday (damn, he looks good for his age!).
But unlike the sexually charged Part 1, this trailer packs a whole lotta action, ridiculous amounts of red eyes and, of course, some epic shots of the Twilight trifecta—Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner and Kristen Stewart.
So, since a minute or so of Twilight goodness is far too little for today's birthday celebration, we present you with five fabulous moments from the brand-new Part 2 trailer!
1. Robsten Is Oh-So-In-Love: Forget the highly anticipated and super-lame sex scene in the first flick! We're past the big bang in Part 2 as Bella and Edward are busy being the cutest vampy fam ever and raising their sweet little girl. "I was born to be a vampire," Kristen waxes in the opening of the trailer. Can't argue with that! And, dare we say, we love Robsten even more in their full-blown-fanged-out-cold-blooded form.
2. Vamps and Werewolves Unite!: "That's a lot of red eyes," Jacob quips as a roomful of vamps stare down the dude. But really, what would the last Twi-flick be without the bulging biceps and one-liners of Mr. Taylor Lautner?! Seriously, the T.Laut 'tude is back in full force in the Part 2 trailer as he joins forces with the vampires to protect Bella and her babe. But that's not all (spoiler alert!) he'll also fall even more in love with Renesmee (remember, he imprinted in the first flick)! Creepy, but cute, right?
3. K.Stew Is One Protective Mama Bear: "I'll never let anyone hurt you," Bella says as she kisses her daughter's forehead. Talk about maternal instincts! Kris transforms into one of the most adorable mama's we've ever seen and she's determined to protect little Renesmee—who the Volturi believe is an immortal child. Aww. How sweet is Mama Stew?!
4. The Volturi Are Coming: Let the action-packed vampy goodness begin! The Volturi are after the Cullen family because they believe Renesmee is an immortal child. We know—as Bella says—"she was born not bitten" but the Volturi believe the Cullens have broken the all-holy vampire laws. And from the looks of those creepy black cloaks, things are about to get a bit scary on the big-screen as the Volturi prepare to attack. We. Can't. Wait.
5. The Gang's Ready to Fight to the Death: Now, before revealing too much, we will 'fess that the ending's not quite as climatic as it may appear. But regardless, Bella, Edward, Jacob, the Cullens, the werewolves and a slew of other characters are all ready to fight against the Volturi in order to protect Renesmee. As for the rest? Well, you'll have to wait until Nov. 16 to see how it all plays out.
But while you're counting down the days, we want to hear what you have to say! Hit the comments and tell us your thoughts on the Part 2 trailer!