Justin Bieber's rap sheet remains blank.
The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department's Malibu/Lost Hills Station has completed its investigation into battery allegations lobbed at the 18-year-old by a photographer who claims the Biebs roughed him up in the parking lot of a Calabasas shopping center last month, E! News confirmed Tuesday.
And now, it's up to a higher power to decide if Bieber should be charged with a crime.
"Our investigators at the Malibu/Lost Hills sheriff's department investigated the case and presented it to the [L.A. District Attorney's Office] today," a station rep tells us. "It is now in the D.A.'s hand to decide whether they are going to file charges."
He could not confirm whether or not Bieber was ever interviewed—authorities previously said they planned to talk to him—but he said that the department "completed a thorough investigation."
Just days after his May 27 alleged confrontation with the paparazzo, Bieber jetted off to Norway to kick off a whirlwind mini-tour of Europe.
The "Boyfriend" singer tweeted today that he had just finished signing CDs for thousands of fans in New York and thanked those who showed up for their patience.
"Glad that [it's] finally all about the music. #BELIEVE," he wrote before the event.
—Reporting by Holly Passalaqua