Dan Kitwood/Getty Images
This Father's Day weekend was jam-packed with royal festivities, as Kate Middleton made the rounds with kids for charitable causes, as well as attending Queen Elizabeth II's Trooping the Colour ceremony with her hubby Prince William Saturday.
But, it wasn't all royal pomp and circumstance this weekend.
Check out why Lindsay Lohan said she hoped her paramedics were "cute," whether Giuliana and Bill Rancic are having a baby boy or girl, and much more, right here!
• Cracking Jokes: Hours after Lindsay Lohan's "nap" turned into an overblown "unconscious" situation, the Liz & Dick star hit Twitter early Saturday morning to address the situation with some humor.
• Porn Pronouncements: Speaking of Lohan, her costar in the upcoming thriller flick The Canyons, porn star James Deen, told E! News exclusively he's "super excited" to work with her.
• Leaving Rehab: Just a month after troubled actor Nick Stahl checked into rehab, E! News learned exclusively that the Terminator star checked out of his own volition.
• Bar Brawl: The attorney for a model injured in the alleged bar brawl between the entourages of Chris Brown and Drake dished on what he says really went down that night, and how a supposed note about Rihanna may have kicked off the fight.
• Tragic Stage Collapse: Radiohead was forced to cancel their concert in Toronto after a portion of their stage collapsed, killing one person and injuring several more.
• Royal Good Time: Members of the royal family, including Prince William, Kate Middleton and Prince Harry came out in full force to celebrate Queen Elizabeth II's official public birthday at the annual Trooping the Colour ceremony Saturday in London.
• Giving Back: In addition to her royal-family duties, the Duchess of Cambridge also hosted 150 children from her charity the Art Room for a special production of C.S. Lewis' The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe on the grounds of Kensington Gardens Friday. Then on Sunday, Middleton visited children from the U.K. education charity ARK's King Solomon Academy Primary in Kent England during their camping trip.
• Sad News: Rodney King, whose brutal 1991 beating by Los Angeles police officers sparked national outrage, was found dead in his pool Sunday morning. He was 47.
• Tying the Knot: Think Like a Man Star Meagan Good, 30, said "I do" to preacher and Columbia Pictures VP DeVon Franklin Saturday evening in Malibu, Calif.
• Box Office Stomp: Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted nabbed the top spot in this weekend's box office with $35.5 million, followed by Prometheus at $20.2 million and Rock of Ages at $15.1 million. Adam Sandler's R-rated That's My Boy earned $13 million for a disappointing 5th-place finish.
• Baby Shower Reveal: Giuliana and Bill Rancic announced they are having a baby boy today at their baby shower in Los Angeles Sunday. "We are so ready for everything that comes with being a new mom and dad!" Giuliana gushed.
• Closed for Business: Both W.i.P. and Greenhouse nightclubs, the location for the alleged bar brawl between Chris Brown and Drake early Thursday morning, were closed Saturday night amidst violations of the pre-existing Stipulation and Agreement order, according to the NYPD, Office of Deputy Commissioner.
• In for the Kill: Fans of The Killing received a sweet Sunday night surprise in the season finale: Rosie Larson's killer was finally revealed after 26 episodes.