Mind you, there was no stripping going on. But there was still plenty to keep those in attendance at the intimate ceremony in Austin, Texas, pretty darn excited nonetheless.
So, here are five things to know about the couple's big day!
1. Here Comes the Bride (and Groom, of Course): Alves' wedding dress was handmade by one of her favorite designers from Brazil, reports People. She also walked down the aisle in a pair of white Stuart Weitzman heels. As for her now-hubby, McConaughey sported a black Dolce & Gabbana tux.
2. The Guest List: In addition to the couple's two children, 3-year-old son Levi and 2-year-old daughter Vida, Woody Harrelson, Reese Witherspoon, John Mellencamp (who sang a song during the service!), Meg Ryan and McConaughey's Dazed and Confused director Richard Linklater were, according to US Weekly, among the approximately 100 people on hand to witness the wedding, which began at about 8:45 p.m. Before the ceremony, guests were socializing in the garden. Some were swinging in hammocks, while others just sat around chatting.
3. The Food: Guests at the "island beach meets Texas" shindig, reports Entertainment Tonight, feasted on grub from Brazilian steakhouse Estância Churrascaria, including Brazilian top and bottom steak, chicken wrapped in bacon and pork sausages with cheese bread. Tables were set up with lots of candles, with string lights hung overhead. A band provided music during the reception.
4. Keeping Things Quiet: Rather than share their vows with everyone, McConaughey and Alves opted to "whisper them into each other's ears" during the ceremony, per US Weekly. "No one knew what they said."
5. Alves No More: The bride, according to People, took the groom's last name, to officially become Camila McConaughey.
—Reporting by Melanie Bromley