Love was definitely in the air this weekend.
But, that wasn't all that was brewing this weekend.
We've got all the details on J.Lo's rumor smackdown, Kanye's sneaker frenzy, NPH's high-flying night at the Tony Awards and more right here.
• Here Comes the Groom: Matthew McConaughey wed longtime love Camila Alves Saturday evening in Austin, Texas, in an intimate ceremony at their home.
• Sneaker Madness: Kanye West's limited-edition Nike Air Yeezy 2 sneaks continued to cause a frenzy this weekend, with thousands lining up at stores across the nation to snap up a pair after the kicks hit stores Saturday.
• Not Impressed: Judges Britney Spears, Demi Lovato, L.A. Reid and Louis Walsh couldn't take the singing of an X Factor contestant wannabe during auditions in Kansas City, and walked off the stage halfway through the performance.
• J.Lo Rocks the Rumors: Jennifer Lopez hit her website to deny she's engaged to beau Casper Smart, writing, "Rumors!!! Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got. No engagement." Speculation arose that Lopez might be engaged after she was snapped sporting a sparkler on her ring finger.
• Still Rockin': Tina Turner is the latest celeb to fall victim to a Twitter death hoax, with the Twitterverse buzzing about fake news of the 72-year-old's passing Saturday. Meanwhile, Turner is still alive and well.
• Matchmaker Credit: The Last Song producer Adam Shankman said he wants credit for Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth engagement, joking that the lovebirds did have their first kiss on the set of his flick.
• On the Mend: Prince Philip was released from a London hospital Saturday, after he spent five days there getting treatment for a bladder infection.
• Stomping the Box Office: Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted nabbed the top spot in this weekend's box office with $60.4 million, followed by Prometheus at $50 million and Snow White and the Huntsman at $23 million.
• Bodacious B-Day Present: Kim Kardashian surprised boyfriend Kanye West with a $750,000 Lamborghini for his 35th birthday, which the duo celebrated together in Ireland on Friday.
• Hot Bod: Joey Lawrence stripped down for his Chippendales debut Friday, showing off one seriously ripped torso for his three-week stint with the male revue show in Las Vegas.
• Ouch!: Lady Gaga was smacked on the head by a pole and suffered a concussion at her "Born This Way Ball" concert in New Zealand Friday. Ever the professional, the pop star continued the show, singing 16 more songs.
• Shore Shakeup: Jersey Shore's Jenni "JWoww" Farley was involved in a bar brawl on Friday night while fellow guidette Deena Cortese was arrested on Sunday for a disorderly conduct charge.
• Back to Bon Temps: True Blood kicked off its fifth season Sunday night. The premiere of the HBO hit answered several season-four cliffhangers.
• And the Tony Goes To: Neil Patrick Harris hosted the 66th Annual Tony Awards on Sunday night. The ceremony, which took place at New York's Beacon Theatre featured dozens of musical numbers quite a few surprise winners.