It was a whirlwind wedding weekend with Drew Barrymore tying the knot at a highly anticipated ceremony at her estate, a couple of Bachelor Pad contestants becoming husband and wife, and Kelsey Grammer saying "I do" to his wife all over again.
But celeb hitchings weren't the only thing brewing in and around Tinseltown this weekend.
We've got all the deets on which stars wowed us at the MTV Movie Awards, who took home the tiara at Miss USA and much more, right here.
• Saying "I Do": Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman tied the knot Saturday at the Going the Distance thesp's estate in Montecito, Calif., after wining and dining at a snazzy rehearsal dinner Friday night at San Ysidro Ranch. Meanwhile, former Bachelor Pad contestants Holly Durst and Blake Julian wed Saturday as well, doing the deed at the Cliffs country club in South Carolina. Kelsey Grammer also married his wife Kayte again in an intimate ceremony in Las Vegas. And finally, Ashley Biden, Vice President Joe Biden's daughter, wed Howard Krein in Delaware.
• MTV Movie Awards: The Hunger Games dominated this year's MTV movie awards, taking home four golden popcorns. The Best Kiss Award went to Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart for the fourth consective year. Other noteworthy moments include Johnny Depp's perfomance with The Black Keys and The Dark Knight Rises exclusive preview.
• Smallest State, Hottest Babe: Miss Rhode Island Olivia Culpo crowned Miss USA 2012 Sunday night in the televised Las Vegas extravaganza.
• Courtroom Drama: While reports surfaced that Nicollette Sheridan's case against Desperate Housewives show creator Mark Cherry was thrown out, her lawyer told E! News the trial is still set to go on September 10.
• Diamond Jubilee: Queen Elizabeth II kicked off the first major event of her Diamond Jubilee weekend with a trip to the Epsom Derby with her hubby Prince Phillip and some of her royal relatives.
• What Relapse?: Following Brooke Mueller's reported relapse that landed her back in rehab, her lawyer Yale Galanter told E! News she didn't relapse at all, but is in a treatment facility as a part of a planned treatment plan.
• Sad News: Just weeks after Kathryn Joosten delivered an emotional death scene as Karen McCluskey on Desperate Housewives' series finale, the Emmy-winning thesp died at the age of 72 Saturday morning. Family Feud host Richard Dawson also passed away Saturday at the age of 79 from complications due to esophageal cancer.
• Slaying the Box Office: Snow White and the Huntsman rocked the box office this weekend, nabbing an estimated $56.3 million, followed by Men in Black 3 at $29.3 million and The Avengers at $20.3 million.
• Back On: Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans and fiancé Gary Head are back together after calling off their engagement after a bitter Twitter spat on Thursday. Jenelle posted a photo of her hand donning her engagement ring on top of Gary's. That was fast!
• Olympics Watch: Gymnast and 2012 Olympic hopeful Shawn Johnson annouced her retirement from the sport. Johnson was attempting a comeback after a 2010 knee injury, but the rigorous training proved too difficult for the 20-year-old four-time Olympic medalist.
• Season Finale: Fan favorite Game of Thrones had its season-two finale tonight. The epic show brought lots of twists, turns and action for its Sunday night ending.
• Keeping Up With Kim: Kim Kardashian had quite the busy Sunday evening! The E! reality star juggled everything from getting Punk'd by Ashton Kutcher, guest starring on the season four premiere of Drop Dead Diva and hosting the Hard Rock Hotel's Rehab pool party—whew!