Close
BRAND NEW ON E!
  • News/ 

    Elton John "Doing Incredibly Well" After Health Scare, Says David Furnish

    Sir Elton John, David Furnish Kevin Mazur/WireImage

    Elton John is back in business!

    Last week, the 65-year-old singer was hospitalized due to a serious respiratory infection and forced to cancel a week's worth of shows. Fortunately, though, his partner, David Furnish, has told the BBC John is "doing incredibly well and recovering."

    And there's even more good news for fans of the Rocket Man.

    MORE: Channing Tatum and Elton John Grind Some Booty Onstage

    Elton's spokesperson confirmed that he will be performing at Queen Elizabeth II II's Diamond Jubilee concert as planned on Monday.

    He'll join Paul McCartney, Kylie Minogue and more stars for the celebratory show at Buckingham Palace in London.

    Elton's European tour will also begin as planned on Friday. His spokesperson clarified that he suffered from "nothing more than a chest infection. You rest and it's better. Everything that's planned is still happening."

    PHOTOS: Donna Summer—Famous Friends

    RELATED VIDEOS:

    FROM AROUND THE WEB
    MORE ON EONLINE

    JWoww's Post­Baby Bod

    See the reality star just one week after giving birth
    UPDATE!
    Zoe Saldana, Fashion Magazine