But news of the superstar singer getting her groove on in barely-there costumes wasn't the only thing brewing this weekend.
• Beyoncé Returns: The Bootylicious One kicked off her Memorial Day weekend concert looking amazing in barely there costumes just five months after giving birth to daughter Blue Ivy.
• Engagement Party: Timberlake and Biel celebrated their upcoming nuptials with a big engagement party Saturday, hobnobbing with the likes of Ellen DeGeneres and Lance Bass at the outdoor evening affair.
• Big Winners: Not even flicks with Hollywood star power like Brad Pitt's Killing Them Softly could stop Michael Haneke from taking home the top prize at the Cannes Film Festival Sunday; the filmmaker won the coveted Palme d'Or for his drama Amour.
Andreas Rentz/Getty Images
• Box Office Blast: Men in Black 3 topped this weekend's box office with $55 million, followed by The Avengers at $37 million and Battleship at $10.8 million.
• Baby Bumpin': Reese Witherspoon hit the Cannes Film Festival for the premiere of Mud Saturday, showing off her baby bump in a black, tight-fitted LBD dress.
• Baby Mama Drama: Flavor Flav is facing a 180-day jail sentence for allegedly failing to pay more than $111,186 in child support payments to the mother of three of his seven children.
• Happy Anniversary! Jay Leno celebrated his 20th anniversary on The Tonight Show Friday, joking that in the time he's been host, "we've seen a lot of stars come and go from the program…including me!"
• Idol Engagement: Ace Young dished to E! News exclusively about how he was able to pull off his proposal to fellow American Idol alum Diana DeGarmo.
• Paparazzi Trouble: A paparazzo is claiming he got into a physical altercation with Justin Bieber after he attempted to snap photos of the Biebs and his girlfriend Selena Gomez in Calabasas, Calif., Sunday afternoon.
• Flight Trouble: Kim Kardashian claimed some "sentimental" items were stolen from her luggage on her flight back from the Cannes Film Festival, tweeting that she was "very disappointed in British Airways" for the item-lifting snafu.
• Creepy Crypt: The entrance to a private crypt that once held Elvis Presley's body will be auctioned off next month. The lot will go on auction for a starting price of $100,000.
• Soccer Celebrity Slam: Gordon Ramsey and Will Ferrell played in a U.K. celebrity soccer match for UNICEF, but both stars were injured during the game. Chef Ramsey was taken to the hospital and carried off the field on a stretcher, but he is expected to make a full recovery.
• Blissfully Blinging: Keira Knightley showed off her stunning engagement ring while on a romantic stroll with her fiancé James Righton. The adorably affectionate couple recently announced their engagement after dating for 15 months.