The weekend took a somber turn when news broke that Bee Gees singer Robin Gibb passed away at age 62 Sunday morning, but ended on an upbeat note as celebs rocked the 2012 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas.
While Kristen Wiig wrapped up a major chapter in her life, Facebook king Mark Zuckerberg was starting a new one of his own, marrying longtime girlfriend Priscilla Chan.
We've got all the details on that and much more, right here.
• Signing Off: Kristin Wiig officially ended her seven-year run on Saturday Night Live on the show's season finale, with the Bridesmaids star tearing up during an emotional send-off. Meanwhile, Mick Jagger hosted the show for the first time, giving a killer impersonation of Steven Tyler.
• Status Update: Facebook Founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg tied the knot with longtime love Priscilla Chan at his Palo Alto, Calif., home Saturday.
• Baby Shower: Kristin Cavallari celebrated her baby shower in the backyard of the Hollywood Hills home of jewelry designer Pascal Mouwad, attended by the likes of her former Hills costars, Heidi Montag and Stephanie Pratt.
• Sinking the Battleship: The Avengers continued to kick butt at the box office this weekend, taking home $55.1 million. Meanwhile, Battleship and The Dictator followed with $25.4 million $17.4 million, respectively.
• Woman Down!: Chyna was rushed to the hospital Saturday after the WWE star fainted for the third time in 24 hours.
• Missing Actor Resurfaces: Terminator star Nick Stahl who has been missing for more than a week, contacted friends via e-mail Friday, telling them he was OK and planned to seek treatment at a rehab facility. A day later, Stahl made good on his word and checked in.
• Red Hot!: Pippa Middleton looked ravishing in a raspberry-hued Issa dress as she attended a friend's wedding Saturday. Her sister, Kate Middleton, donned a blue version of the frock back in 2010 when she announced her engagement to Prince William.
• Loss of a Legend: Bee Gees' singer Robin Gibb passed away Sunday morning after a long battle with cancer. He was 62.
• Cannes Activism: Actor Sean Penn hosted a fundraiser in the French Riviera, raising over $2 million dollars for Haiti. The star-studded Haiti: Carnival in Cannes gala also benefitted Paul Haggis' Artists for Peace and Justice and Petra Nemcova's Happy Heart Fund.
• Rock On, Billboard Style!: Stars flocked to Las Vegas for the 2012 Billboard Music Awards. Memorable moments from the night include Justin Bieber's performance, Stevie Wonder's closing act and the beautiful tribute to Whitney Houston.