"Battle lines are being drawn."
Rejoice, Teen Wolf fans—your favorite MTV guilty pleasure is returning for its second season in less than a month! To celebrate its highly anticipated return, we've got your exclusive first look at season two, and it's safe to say your mind is about to be blown by the new footage. Seriously, prepare yourselves now!
Plus, do you want to find out how you can watch the first 10 minutes of the season two premiere before it returns to MTV on June 3? Find out how...
Holy epic, Batman! There is so much Teen Wolf goodness packed into this three-minute promo that we felt the need to list our five favorite things about it. And trust us, it was hard to limit to just five.
5. Romeo and Juliet-Style Romance: Man, if Scott (Tyler Posey) and Allison (Crystal Reed) weren't the definition of star-crossed lovers in season one, they definitely are in season two. Papa Argent (J.R. Bourne) isn't above threatening Scott with a gun to keep him away from Allison, who is being trained to step into the family business of werewolf hunting. As if her father wasn't enough to deal with, Scott will also have to face her grandfather, who is mourning the loss of his daughter Kate (Jill Wagner) and knows how to use a sword.
4. The New Big Bad: It's always compelling when one of your supposed "good" characters becomes the "big bad," so we're excited to see Derek (Tyler Hoechlin) take an even darker turn in the new season. However, it doesn't seem like he and Scott will be going head-to-head for long as they need to team up against what Stiles (Dylan O'Brien) is calling an "abomination."
3. Alison Gets Her Buffy On: "Our sons are trained to be soldiers. Our daughters to be leaders," Argent says in the trailer, and judging from the footage of Allison getting her Katniss on with a bow and arrow, she's about to become a leader. We. Can't. Wait.
2. New Monsters: Jackson is a werewolf! Yep, it's revealed in the new footage that Derek did in fact turn Jackson in the finale, but the new Alpha might get more than he bargained for as Jackson has his own "agenda." Also? Jackson is basically shirtless all the time now, which is just icing on the werewolf cake. We're also introduced to a new member of Derek's pack who happens to be our first female werewolf, played by Ringer's Gage Golightly) and she has her sights set on Scott. Watch out, Alison! Lydia (Holland Roden) is also not human anymore, but we're just not exactly sure what she is.
1. Season Premiere Sneak Peek: Our favorite thing, you know, besides the sweet shout-out from Colton Haynes? The fact that if the promo gets five million views, MTV is going to unlock the first ten minutes of the season two premiere! So what are you waiting for? Keep watching and share this trailer now with your friends, so we can be rewarded with even more awesomeness!
Teen Wolf premieres June 3 after the MTV Movie Awards on, you guessed it, MTV.
What do you think of Teen Wolf's new promo? What are you most excited to see in the new season? Sound off in the comments!