Happy 4/20, Awful readers!
And just before we celebrate Earth Day, we're paying tribute to another budding holiday that still has some of your favorite celebs "going green."
Obviously, we're talking about 4/20—which celebrates all things marijuana—and we've found some friends in high places that just might be celebrating in T-town today.
So, before you go get your munchies on (BTW, we do not endorse drug use kiddos), here are some smokin' notable quotables from five celebrities ga-ga for ganja:
1. Cameron Diaz's High School Dealer: Cameron Diaz is most definitely known as one of Hollywood's smokin'-hot babes, but what a lot of people don't realize is that Cam was literally a smokin' chick as well.
Not only did Cameron like to get high back in her high school days, but she also apparently had one very soon-to-be-famous dealer…none other than Snoop Dogg himself!
"We went to high school together, [Snoop] was a year older than me," she said on Lopez Tonight. "He was very tall and skinny and wore lots of ponytails in his hair and I'm pretty sure I got weed from him. I had to have!"
Talk about a seriously star-studded joint business venture! Hmmm…no wonder Cam looked like a pro in those Bad Teacher scenes.
2. Justin Timberlake Peaks When High: We always knew there was something that really clicked between Cameron and ex-boyfriend Justin Timberlake—we just never thought it would be their mutual affinity for marijuana. Back in June, J.T. told Playboy he "absolutely" smokes and had no shame admitting his guilty pleasure:
"The only thing pot does for me is it gets me to stop thinking," he told the magazine. "Sometimes I have a brain that needs to be turned off. Some people are just better high."
We'll give Justin a high five for honesty.
3. Jennifer Lawrence Says No Cannabis for Katniss: One of our favorite things about Hunger Games star Jennifer Lawrence is that she isn't afraid to speak her mind. Luckily for the people behind her superhuge box-office hit, she also knows when to stop talking (well, sorta).
So, what did Jen say when Spin Magazine asked her what she was listening to the first time she smoked pot?
"I so cannot answer that question. I'm in a franchise."
LOL. Ya gotta love her attempt to dodge the question. Wonder what she's listening to today?
4. Whoopi Goldberg Gets Baked Before the Oscars: You know how nerve-wracking Oscar speeches can be, right? So it makes perfect sense that Whoopi Goldberg would feel the need to toke up before she hit the stage!
Whoopi admitted she smoked a "wonderful joint" before winning the Best Supporting Actress Award for Ghost and her mother called her after the speech to bust Whoopi for getting baked.
Hey, we think the stoney speech went fine—at least, much better than James Franco's hosting gig.
5. Lady Gaga Has High Hopes for Her Music: When it comes to Lady Gaga, it's safe to say a little Mary Jane helps the babe get her creative juices flowing.
Hmmm…suddenly the reasoning behind that meat dress and Grammy egg-arrival is no longer hazy.