Are Khloé Kardashian Odom's dreams of being a mom finally coming true?
They are—according to her father-in-law! Lamar's dad Joe Odom recently told RumorFix that Khloé is pregnant with her first child.
"I got a little news," he said with a smile. "I'm about to have a grandchild." He even said that Lamar is "so excited" and he and Khloé "have been trying to do this for a couple of years."
Though Kamp Kardashian has yet to make an official statement on this alleged baby-to-be, a source close to Khloé denies the rumor. But if Lamar's dad really did spill the beans on Khloé's pregnancy, he wouldn't be the first relative to prematurely publicize a famous family member's news.
Here are five more blabbermouth relatives...
1. Justin Timberlake's Grandmother, Sadie Bomar: J.T.'s grandma couldn't contain her excitement about his engagement to Jessica Biel. She told Gossip Cop the good news even before Jessica had debuted her engagement ring. "The family loves Jessie," she added. "She's a very sweet girl."
2. Sienna Miller's Sister, Savannah: The actress didn't get to announce her pregnancy officially—her sister beat her to it! "THRILLED," Savannah tweeted, referring to her sibling's baby-to-be. Later, one of her followers wrote about how there's "no greater feeling than welcoming a new life into the world in the comfort of home," Savannah replied sweetly with a "thank you."
3. Lily Allen's Mom, Alison Owen: The "Smile" singer didn't announce her daughter's name to the world, but her mom accidentally made it public during a private Facebook chat! Alison Owen telling one pal the tot's name was Ethel Mary quickly became widespread news.
4. Katy Perry's Parents, Mary and Keith Hudson: The California Gurl's divorce from Russell Brand was a gift from God, according to her Christian pastor parents. The Sun reported that Keith and Mary Hudson told parishioners in Ohio that their daughter was "trending on the internet just to get you to church tonight." Of course, K.P. wasn't crazy about mom and dad talking about her failed marriage. "Concerning the gossip, I want to be clear that NO ONE speaks for me," she tweeted. "Not a blog, magazine, 'close sources' or my family."
5. Miley Cyrus's Dad, Billy Ray: During a rocky period between the former Disney star and her dad, the country singer arguably opened up a bit too much about his family's personal struggles. At the time, he and Miley's mom, Tisch, were headed for divorce and Miley was on the heels of her salvia scandal. The reason for this family strife? Hannah Montana, according to Billy Ray. "I'll tell you right now—the damn show destroyed my family," he told GQ last year. "And I sit there and go, 'Yeah, you know what? Some gave all.' It is my motto, and guess what? I have to eat that one. I some-gave-all'd it all right. I some-gave-all'd it while everybody else was going to the bank. It's all sad."