Jason Merritt/Getty Images
Jason Merritt/Getty Images
Yep, only queen K.Stew would receive a personalized birthday video from her SWATH costar Charlize—she's just that cool.
In one short year, the Twilight babe has grown up a lot, gone totally glam and accomplished mucho for such a young star.
1. Breaking Dawn—Part 1 Is a Hit: It may not be Oscar worthy, but no one can deny the phenomenon that is Breaking Dawn—Part 1. The flick earned a franchise best $291 million on its worldwide opening weekend, making it the 10th largest worldwide opening of all time. It's also the second-highest grossing film of the franchise and it ranks fourth as the highest grossing film of 2011. And while we may be a bit biased, loyal Krisbians will agree—Kristen Stewart is by far the best part of the Twilight franchise. Trust, Bella Swan is the driving force behind the vampy success.
2. Kristen, Rob and Taylor Cement Their Place in H'wood: "I think this is the coolest thing I've ever done in my life," a Vans-clad Kristen exclaimed when she was honored with costars Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner at their Walk of Fame hand and footprint ceremony outside Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywod. It's quite the accomplishment for such a young star, but K.Stew is well deserving of her cemented T-town status. She's been working in the Biz for over 10 years and has evolved from teen queen to A-list movie star. Perfection, indeed.
3. Kristen Stewart, Cover Girl: How could we possibly forget K.Stew's style evolution—babe's become one of the top cover girls of this year. Whether gracing the cover of Glamour, sexing it up for GQ or even going Old Hollywood for W magazine, Kris has proved there's more to her look than hoodies and jeans. She's also the face of the new Balenciaga perfume campaign and she's set to appear on the covers of Vanity Fair and Elle UK next month. Not bad for a babe who's always getting dissed for her casual look, no? We think Kris always looks fab in both her high-fashion glamour and her signature down-to-earth style.
4. "My BF Is English": Team Truth went into total swoon mode when Stewart first spilled, "My BF is English" to GQ UK, giving us the official confirmation Kris and Rob are totally together. Since then, the couple dazzled at the Breaking Dawn—Part 1 premiere, had a sexy Parisian getaway and have even found a new friend in Katy Perry. Take that, Nonstens! She's still going strong with R.Pattz, and we say that's a pretty big accomplishment, especially when the world is watching.
5. K.Stew Kicks Ass in Snow White and the Huntsman: With those lips red as blood and hair black as night, there's no doubt the actress makes the best Snow White. Clearly, we can't hide our excitement for this badass take on the fairy tale and think Kristen's going to kill it as the fairest of them all. One look at the wickedly cool trailer and it's totally obvious Kristen is perfect for this par-tick part. Less than a month till the big release! We. Can't. Wait.
So there ya have it, fans of Kristen—five moments in the beauty's life to gush over and a K.Stew-filled future to look forward to.
We just hope Rob's sweet celebration was everything the birthday babe hoped for! (Who are we kidding, as if that's even a question).