BRAND NEW ON E!
Thanks to Alicia Silverstone, we may never look at Clueless in the same way every again.
The actress and mother of 10-month-old Bear recently revealed that she fed her son a delicious medley of miso soup, nori, radish and other good-for-baby ingredients...straight from her mouth to his!
And that delightful morsel got us thinking about other famous moms who don't seem to notice—or indeed relish the fact—that they're providing a little too much information when it comes to their little (or not-so-little) ones.
Here are five TMI queens:
1. Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett: From her breasts going "from big to humongous" during pregnancy to her fears about giving birth to her cute little anecdote about Hank IV saying "s--t" when he's trying to say "sit"—the former Girl Next Door is tops at TMI. "Every minute's a new milestone," she told E! News last summer. More like every minute is another soundbite—but hey, we're not complaining!
2. Gisele Bündchen: Won't little Benjamin Rein Brady be thrilled to learn that his mom naturally birthed him painlessly in the bathtub and then breastfed him for at least six months? All of that family lore will be there for the reading thanks to the Brazilian supermodel's way with words.
3. January Jones: Talk about the glow of motherhood! The Mad Men star revealed that she's been downing her own placenta since son Xander was born to get the full benefit of all the nutrients said to be packed into the mass of tissue that connects the fetus to the uterine wall. Wonder if there's a wine that pairs well with that...
4. Courtney Love: The Hole frontwoman hung her mother-daughter dirty laundry out to dry when, on the occasion of Frances Bean Cobain's 18th birthday, she tweeted to Frances/the world: "youve done a damned good job frances of destroying anything i could build..Why would you leave me and my life in tatters like this." Now why didn't Hallmark think of that?!
5. Dina Lohan: She didn't write a book like Britney Spears' mom or try to sell her daughter's stuff like Drew Barrymore's, but Lindsay Lohan's mother always seems pretty willing to discuss how her daughters are doing at any given time. Whether she's calling Lindsay and Ali "so genius," defending Lindsay's behavior as being normal for a young star or admitting to Today and Good Morning America that her eldest daughter is "not perfect" and has an addiction, Dina is a regular fountain of information.
Gisele would be so proud.
Which other over-sharing moms stand out in your mind? Any dads you can think of? Sound off in the comments!